National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology
9, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island Lagos.
The National Teachers’ Institute, (NTI) Kaduna is inviting interested and qualified registered companies to submit Technical bids for the procurement and construction of the under listed:
LOT1: Procurement of 8nos. Hilux Double Cabin Project Vehicle
LOT 2: Procurement of I no. Fire Fighting Vehicle
LOT 3: Construction of NTI Jigawa State Office, Dutse
LOT 4: Construction of NTI Rivers State Office, Port Harcourt
LOT5: Reconstruction of burnt FOSS building Phase I at NTI Headquarters
Interested firms should submit their bids along with the documents mentioned hereinafter in a sealed envelope to the address indicated below. Failure to submit any of the underlisted documents may lead to the disqualification of the bid:
- Full-detail of the Company’s profile.
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission,
- Tax Clearance Certificate for at least Three years (2010 2011 & 2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance,
- Evidence of similar jobs(s) executed in the past (with verifiable addresses),
- Organisational structure, available manpower with list of technical staff with their resumes.
- List of equipment/Distribution facilities
- Evidence of financial capability/Bank Reference and Annual Turn Over of at least N50 Million Duly Stamped by the Bank
- Company audited accounts over the past three years
- Evidence of Registration with Pensions Commission in Compliance with provisions of Section (16 (6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 (PPA 2007).
- Payment of non-refundable bidding fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira only) in Bank Draft payable to the National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna.
- Evidence of payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in line with Section 6 (1) – (3) of the amended ITF Act. No.19 of 2011.
- Evidence of Compliance with the Employer’s Compensation Act which requires that all Employers of Labour must remit 1% of the total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund.
Consulting firms will be selected in accordance with the provisions of the procurement Act 2007 and Due Process mechanism.
Interested firms are to submit separate pre-qualification/Technical proposals in sealed envelope. The proposal together with the documents earlier listed are to be submitted in sealed envelope addressed to the Director-General and Chief Executive, National Teachers’ Institute, KMS Kaduna-Zaria Road, P.M.B. 2191, Kaduna duly marked “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”. The bid should be dropped in the Tender Box in the office of the Registrar. Bidder’s name, address and telephone numbers, should be indicated on the reverse side of the envelope. Bidders re to ensure that they also sign the Submission Register in the Registrar’s office.
All bids must be delivered to the address above not later than 12.00 noon on the 12th August, 2013