Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Lagos
Wilmot Point Road, PMB 80063, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender
The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island, Lagos. A parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development invites interested, competent and reputable Companies with relevant experience and good track records to tender for the following jobs:-
Lot FCFMT/ 2013/01 Completion of Extension Auditorium.
Lot FCFMT/2013/02 Construction of Demonstration Fire Bay.
Lot FCFMT/2013/03 Construction of Concrete Ponds.
Lot FCFMT/2013/04 Construction of 10 room Office Block.
Lot FCFMT/2013/05 Construction of a Lecture Auditorium.
Lot FCFMT/2013/06 Construction and asphalting of 3 km internal access road
Submission of Tender Requirements
Contractors should submit their Pre-qualification documents in sequential order as listed below:-
- Company Profile giving details of current activities and Management Structure including evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last  three years.
- VAT Registration and evidence of remittances.
- Financial Capability and names of Bankers.
- Audited statement of Account of the Company for the last  three years.
- Evidence of similar projects executed within the last three years with proof.
- Short CVs (2 pages maximum) of the personnel expected to be deployed on the assignment.
- Evidence of employees’ retirement savings account with registered Pension Fund Administrator.
- Tax Identification Number (TIN).
All interested contractors are to collect financial bid documents from Procurement Office Room 107, Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology on payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000.00) only in bank draft made to Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Submission of Bid Documents
Completed Pre-qualification and Bid documents must be dropped in the bid box in two separate sealed envelopes marked Pre-qualification Document 2013 FCFMT Projects and Bid Document 2013 FCFMT Projects respectively clearly printed at top left corner of the envelopes not later than 1st August 2013 and addressed to
Federal College of Fisheries & Marine Technology,
Note: Bid submission closes at 2.00pm on the last day of submission.
Signed: Head, Procurement Unit