Borno State Government
Ministry of Health
Request for Tender
The Borno State Ministry of Health is procuring drugs, Laboratories Reagents and Chemicals and surgical materials and consumables for the drugs revolving fund scheme of the State Government.
The Ministry is requesting Pharmaceutical Manufacturers, Manufacturers representatives and suppliers with the under-listed pre-qualification requirements to express interest in the procurement as detailed below:
|1||Lot1||Drugs and Hospitals Consumables
|2||Lot 2||Laboratory Reagents and Chemicals
1. Interested Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies, Manufacturers Representatives and Suppliers are hereby requested to submit their pre-qualification documents, which shall include:
i. Company’s registration with corporate affairs commission.
ii. Company must have current tax clearance certificate for three years.
iii. Company Profile
iv. Must be registered as a contractor with Borno State Government.
v. Company to show evidence of list(s) of similar works executed.
2. i. The Pharmaceutical Company must show evidence of current Registration of premises by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
ii. The Superintendent Pharmacist of the company must have current licence to practice in Nigeria.
iii. All products must be registered by NAFDAC.
Method of Application
a. Interested contractor with the required pre-qualification documents are to purchased tender documents upon payments of the prescribed tender fees of N50, 000.00 from the secretary of the Board, Ministry of Health (HQ) Musa Usman Secretariat Maiduguri Borno State.
b. Pre-qualification and Bid documents are to be submitted to the Secretary Ministry Tenders Board (MTB), Ministry of Health (HQ) Musa Usman Secretariat P.M.B 1044 Maiduguri and not later than 22nd July 2013 or Gazette.
1. Only those with the required pre-qualification documents will be contacted.
2. Date for official opening of Bid Documents will be communicated to bidders who may chose to 3 attend.
3. Please note that only the most evaluated responsive bidders(s) shall be considered. For further information please contact the Secretary DRF Scheme Committee Abubakar Marte and or the undersigned.
Ajah Zanna Yerima
Director Planning, Res. & Statistics
Ministry of Health, Maiduguri,