Title: Invitation for Prequalification for 2013 Capital Project
The National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation (NCEEC), Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos is inviting interested, qualified, reputable and competent companies for prequalification for the under listed 2013 capital projects.
Scope of Work
Lot1: Procurement of Computers and accessories
Lot 2: Procurement of Energy Efficiency and Conservation Books Journals and Specialized Software.
Lot 3: Procurement of Laboratory Equipment for Solar Efficiency and Conservation
Lot 4: Procurement of workshop and Laboratory Equipment
- Prospective suppliers shall be required to submit copies the following prequalification requirement in a sealed envelope
- Application to pre-qualify
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and evidence of annual returns filling at CAC
- Proof of registration with National Pension Commission and evidence of remittances of employees’ pension contributions/deductions
- Evidence of financial capabilities, including 3 years audited financial statements and bank statements for the last six months
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years i.e. 2010, 2011, 2012 (to expire December 2013)
- VAT registration with TIN number and proof of past remittances
- Detailed company profile, including partnerships and curriculum vitae with contact addresses and phone numbers of key personal in the company.
- A comprehensive list of similar job(s) previously executed successfully or currently being executed with contact addresses /phone numbers of the clients for confirmation and with evidences including Letter of Award, Certificate of Completion, and Evidence of Payment.
- A sworn affidavit that none of the Directors of the company had been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- A sworn affidavit indicating that any officer of the NCEEC, UNILAG is a former Director, shareholder or have any pecuniary interest in their company
- A sworn affidavit indicating that all documents submitted are genuine and verifiable
Submission of Documents
Pre-qualification documents are to be neatly bound in the order listed above and sealed in an envelope marked “Prequalification for…………(Quoting the appropriate project name and lot number)” boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope, the envelope should be addressed to: The Director, National Centre for Energy Efficiency and Conservation, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Lagos, and marked on the reverse side(other side) with the supplier’s organization name and contact phone number.
Submission of document is 15th July 2013; duly submitted Pre-qualification documents will be opened on Monday the 15th of July 2013 by 11:00 am in the board room of the NCEEC. Interested parties are requested to kindly be present to witness the opening.
a. Invitation to pre-qualify shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the NCEEC to award any form of contract to any company and shall not entitle any company to make claim or seek indemnity from the NCEEC for having responded to our advertisement.
b. Pre-qualification process may also involve verification of information supplied by companies in their applications. Companies may also be requested to provide additional information or give further clarifications on their submissions to the Centre. Misrepresentation of facts, gross misstatement or false declarations if discovered, may form the basis for disqualification.