Osun State Polytechnic, Iree
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for 2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development Projects
The Institution is hereby inviting reputable contractors/suppliers to submit pre-qualification documents for the under-listed year 2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund Intervention in Library Development Projects.:
Lot 1: Procurement of Various Titles of Library Books
Lot 2: Procurement of Assorted Library Furniture and Equipment
Lot 3: Procurement of Computer Hardware and Accessories
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements:
Prospective contractors shall be required to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with Osun State Polytechnic, Iree
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- List and Resume of Management and Key Staff (Technical) and photocopies of academic qualification certificates and evidences of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Osun State Government
- Evidence of payment of Osun State Capital Development Levy
- Evidence of payment of Education Tax
- Evidence of Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of VAT registration and past VAT remittance
- Evidence of financial strength, credit worthiness and solvency (Reference Letter, Statement of Account e.t.c.)
- Evidence of Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of similar projects successfully executed with their location (copies of letters of award, certificate of completion e.t.c. to be attached)
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable processing fee of ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) only at the Bursary Department
3. Verification of Claims:
Please note that Osun State Polytechnic Iree reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification documents submitted by the interested contractors
4. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents:
(A) Pre-qualification documents should be neatly packaged in a sealed envelope and to be clearly marked ‘Pre-Qualification For 2012 TETFUNO Intervention in Library Development Project’ (indicate the specific project) at the top left hand corner of the envelope which should be addressed to the Secretary, Tenders Committee, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. It should be submitted not later than 17th June, 2013
(b) The contact person’s name, GSM number and contact address should be indicated at the back of the sealed envelope.
Please Note That:
(a) Osun State Polytechnic is not bound to pre-qualify any contractor or contractors.
(b) Only the successful pre-qualified contractors would be required to proceed with the submission of the main tenders documents.
(c) This invitation for prequalification is NOT an invitation to tender for the projects.
ACTING BURSAR AND SECRETARY TO
Osun State Polytechnic, Iree