The Science of Improving Lives
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Family Health International (FHI 360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention , treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria.
The Nigeria Country Office hereby invites reputable suppliers of office equipment to submit quotations for the supply of office equipment, as specified in Section B (Scope of Work) below.
B.SCOPE OF WORK/DELIVERABLES
|S/N||Description of Item||Specifications||Quantity|
|1||Medium Volume Multifunction Scanner/Photocopier/Printer
|2||Low Volume Multifunction Scanner/Photocopier/ Printer
C. Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the prequalification process shall be as under and should be submitted along the price quotation in a sealed envelope Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission and other bodies with copies of form COT
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three years
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past for an amount equal to or above 14 million Naira (including copy of job order and signed delivery note)
- Resumes/CVs of key technical staff, with copies of professional certificates endorsed or initialed by the staff
- Recommendation Letter from the Bank stating ability to execute such supply.
- Current company’s audited statement of accounts
- Evidence of affiliation with any international organization or original equipment manufacturer
- Provide recommendation letter of supply from past Organization for successful completion of supply orders.
D. Instruction to Prospective Bidders:
The Vendor must have experience in the field of supplying item (Part B : Scope of Supply) and below are instruction to be strictly complied with.
All quotations must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by Authorized representative of the bidding company.
Quotations must provide the following information:
- Delivery Schedule
- Payment terms
- Validity of Quote _
- Warranty of Equipment
- Cost of equipment maintenance on expiration of warranty period.
- Complete list of copier consumables/spare parts, and associated costs
E. Deadline for Submission
All applicants submitting a Proposal must submit their proposal to:
Associate Director, Procurement, Contracts & Grant, FHI360, Plot 1073 J.S Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3, Abuja.
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the above designated location NO LATER THAN 2:00PM on Tuesday July 09, 2013
No Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will be accepted.
Issuance of this RFQ in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHI 360 Claims the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary in terms of Quantity to be delivered.
FHI 360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.
FHI 360 designee will answer any questions up to the deadline date of this advert;
hence any Request for clarification should be referred to
Senior Procurement Officer,
FHI 360, Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street Garki
Area 3, Abuja
Procurement@sidhas.org Tel: 09-4615555