Jigawa State Government
Office of the Secretary to the State Government
Block D, New Secretariat Complex, Takur, Dutse
Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The Office of the Secretary to the State Government hereby invites reputable and experienced contractors for pre-qualification on the project below:-
Renovation and Extension of Jigawa State Governor’s Lodge, Kano
- Certificate of incorporation/business name registration
- Certified true copy of memorandum and articles of association
- Registration with the State works registration Board in relevant category
- Evidence of membership of relevant professional bodies (e.g. COREN, NIQS, NIA, CORBON etc.)
- Profile of company including CV of key personnel
- Evidence of work directly executed or handled by the company and evidence of knowledge of the industry
- Company audited accounts for the last three years
- Last three years tax clearance certificate
- VAT registration and evidence of past remittance
- Evidence of financial capacity and banking support
- A sworn affidavit as follows:-
a) That the documents submitted are genuine and correct
b) That none of the Directors/Partners of the company has been convicted by a court of Law
c) That the Firm/Company is not bankrupt
d) That none of the officers of the Secretary to the State Government Office is a former or present Director of the Company
e) Original copies of items 1, 3,6,7,8,9,10, and 11 will be required for sighting after bid opening.
Submission of Pre Qualification Requirement
The pre qualification documents shall be spiral bind and packaged in an envelope and clearly marked; Pre qualification for renovation and extension of Governors’ Lodge, Kano at the top left hand corner of the envelope. The name, address of the Company and telephone number should be clearly written on the reverse side of the envelope.
All documents are to be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Admin and Finance, Office of the Secretary to the State Government and submitted not later than 5th August, 2013.
Admin & Finance,
For: – Secretary to the State Government.