Kogi State Government
Tender for the Supply of Road Construction Equipment to Kogi State Roads Maintenance Agency
Kogi State Government is desirous of ensuring that all its trunk roads in Kogi State are kept in good motorable condition all the year round, hereby invites suppliers/firms to tender for the procurement of the under-listed road construction equipment.
2.0 Description of Work/Supply
|A||Motor Grader with rear Rippers||1||CAT 160H or New Holland Model 200|
|B||Payloader with Wheels||1||CAT 938H or New Holland Model W230C|
|C||Asphalt Paver with Maximum paving width of 5m and paving thickiness of up to 250mm||1||CAT AP 300 or Vogele Super 1300 – 12|
|D||Single Drum Soil Compactor, Drum width of 2140mm||1||CAT or HAMM Models|
|A||Asphalt Cutting Machine||1No||MIKSASSA Model MCD 218|
|B||Cutting Blades for LOT 2(A) above||10Nos|
|C||Concrete Mixer with load capacity of 2600kg||1No|
|D||Bulldozer with rear Rippers||1No||CAT D6G or New Holland|
|E||Walk-behind Double Drum Roller with Drum and 700kg weight||1No||MIKASA MRH-700 or Equivalent|
|A||40 Tonne 6×4 Double Axle Truck/Trailer Low bed||1No|
|B||30 Tonne Tipping Truck||2No|
|C||Toyota Hilux Pick – up Van 2.7Hwi Double Cabin|
|A||Supply of Truck Mounted Pothole Patcher||2Nos||Dura Patcher Model 125 – DJTM or Bergkamp FP 5 Flameless Patcher|
- Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances.
- Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Audited Account of the company for the last three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm of Chartered Accountants
- Reference letter from a reputable bank attesting to the financial capacity of the Bidder to perform
- List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar/previous supplies to any Ministry, Department or Agency in the last two (2) years
- Terms of Warranty
- After Sales Service
- Evidence of remittance to ITF training Fund
- Evidence of Registration with Kogi State Ministry of Works
- Evidence of Traceable Address (not P.O. Box in Nigeria)
- Evidence of Training facility for the Technical Staff/Operators
- Evidence that the bidder is either an original equipment manufacturer or an accredited Representative/Dealer of the Original Equipment Manufacturer in Nigeria for Lot 1, 2 & 4
- Spare parts Availability.
Collection and Submission Of tender documents:
Interested bidders are to obtain tender documents from the Secretary, State Tenders Board, Lokoja, Kogi State.
All completed Tender Documents should be enveloped and marked “Supply of Road Construction Equipment to Kogi State Roads Maintenance Agency”
All completed tender documents should be waxed Sealed and submitted to:
Kogi State Tenders Board,
Office of the Secretary to the Government of Kogi State
Cabinet and Special Services Department, Lokoja, Kogi State
5.0 Closing Date
All Tenders must be submitted by 12noon on or before 6th August, 2013
Please note that late tender will not be attended to.
Kogi State Tenders Board, Lokoja.