Federal Science and Technical College
Tungbo, Bayelsa State
Invitation to Bid
The Federal and Technical College, Tungbo, Bayelsa State, hereby invites interested and competent company/ contractor to summit Technical and Financial bids for the following works and supplies to the college
Scope of Work
Lot 1 Construction of Computer Craft Workshop
Lot 2 Renovation of Fabrication and Welding Workshop
Lot 3 Renovation of Block Laying, Brick Laying and Concreting Workshop
Lot 4 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Agric Mechanization
Lot 5 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Computer Craft Practice
Lot 6 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Catering Craft Practice
Lot 7 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Electrical Installation
Lot 8 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Radio TV Electrical Work
Lot 9 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Carpentry and Joinery
Lot 10 Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Business Trade Workshop
Lot 11 Procurement of Consumable Training Material for Vocational and Technical Trade
Lot 12 Procurement and Installation Equipment for Block Laying, Brick Laying and Concentrating (BBC) Workshop
Lot 13 Procurement and Installation of equipment for Fabrication & Welding Workshop
All bids must be accompanied with the following documents
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate affairs Commission, Articles and Memorandum of Association.
2. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate in the last 3 Years ending 31st December, 2012
3. Evidence of Remittance of ITF Training Contribution
4. Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittances
5. Evidence of Pension Remittances.
6. Company Bank Statement for the last 12 Months and Bank Reference from a Nigerian Bank.
7. Verifiable Evidence of similar Jobs successfully completed in 3 Years.
8. Full details of the-company profile indicating the personnel/ technical officers to be attached to the profile seating roles, designations, qualifications and experience attached to photocopies of professional certificates, curriculum Vitae (CV) where applicable. The Company name, Legal Status, verifiable contact address, email, telephone numbers and web site if any are essential.
Tender document should be collected from the office of the Vice Principal (Admin) on payment of non-refundable tender fee of N15, 000(fifteen thousand naira only) for supplies and N 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand Naira Only) for work to the college Bursary.
The tender document shall be submitted in two (2) copies all page duly endorsed by the bidder and thereafter be sealed and labeled (Technical and Financial bids as appropriate) by the bidder and thereafter be sealed and labeled (Technical and Financial bids as appropriate) separately and the two envelopes put in another envelope that shall be sealed and labeled as technical and financial bids for Lot….” And delivered by hand to:
School Tender Board
On or before 12noon on 28th August, 2013.
The Opening will be the same day at 1:00pm at the Principal Office
Note: this advertisement supersedes the earlier publication of 28th June, 2013