A. Invitation to Tender
Voice of Nigeria hereby invites reputable Automobile Companies to tenders for the Supply of the under listed vehicles to Voice of Nigeria.
B. LOT 1:
2nos Land cruiser 200VXR, V8, A/T, 8-Seater, Petrol, Leatherette, SRS, DVD, KDSS, Cool/Console Boxes, Alloy wheels, Front/Rear Camera.
3NOS Peugeot 301 Allure Automatic.
- A sworn affidavit from the Federal High Court Stating that no staff of VON nor the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Contractors/Companies.
- Certificate of Registration. Certified True Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association including form CO7and CO.2 of the Companies.
- VAT Registration and evidence of remittances in the past Three years.
- Evidence of Financial capability and Bank support to handle the project or projects.
- Three years audited account and three years Tax & VAT Clearance Certificates (2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Evidence of Remittance of contributory pension funds of employees to PENCOM.
- Submissions on;
- Contract Price (Valid for 12 months)
- Acceptance to supply and be paid after a period of not more than Three weeks
- Delivery Period
C. Submission of Tender Documents.
Tenders MUST BE SEPARATE and appropriately labeled TENDER for …. (Indicating the title of the Project)…. on the top left hand corner of the envelope, addressed to the Secretary/Legal Adviser, Voice of Nigeria, 7th Floor, Radio House, Area 10, Garki, Abuja and must be received not later than 2nd September, 2013. Only separate tender for each LOT would be entertained.
All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested participating company.
Tenders shall be publicly opened; a day after the closing date or such other convenient date provided always that representatives of the Companies that made submissions are invited to witness the opening of the submissions.