The Science of Improving Lives
Request for Proposal (RFP) Facility Maintenance Service Provider
A. Introduction: Family Health International (FHI 360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria. FHI360 Hereby invites reputable companies with proven experience and expertise in providing Facility Maintenance services to participate in the prequalification process as described below.
B. Scope of Work/Deliverables
1. The company is expected to provide qualified and skilled personnel with exposure and experience in the maintenance and servicing of building (office complex and residences). The maintenance service includes Electrical (HVAC/ Air-Conditioning, internal and external lighting), Civil (Painting, Renovation, Sewage repair), Mechanical and Water engineering works (Borehole repair) and Carpentry works, glazing, Sanitary Services and fitting, Maintaining of building integrity.
2. Daily routine inspection of power supply, lighting, Air-conditioning, water supply, integrity of the building fabric (doors, locks, etc), services/repairs and replacement of outlets parts in office and Designated Locations
3. Quarterly preventive maintenance of all Air-Conditioning units
4. Operators should be able to attend to routine maintenance call while on duty and respond to 24/7 emergency call for maintenance services at all locations
5. Number of personnel required to carry out such maintenance services are as below.
6. Area of operation for this facility maintenance service provider shall be for the Country office and 5 designated locations in Abuja
7. Period of Performance for this service shall be 1 year.
|6||Vehicle+ Maintenance + Fuel
C. Selection Criteria (Skills, Abilities and Qualifications)
Please read these sections carefully and be sure that all requested information is included with your submission Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete data. The result of missing or incomplete date could result in toe elimination of your proposal from further consideration
Company must submit requests for any information concerning this RFP in writing via e-mail to email@example.com not later than 12:00 p.m, on 14th June 2013.
1. Profile of Organization including registration with CAC. Pencom, FIRS and other agencies
2. Proof of year of experience on contracts with similar competency.
The vendor must describe in sufficient detail at least 3 projects (Recently completed or in progress) in the past five years that demonstrate relevancy (similar size, scope, and complexity) to the solicitation requirements At a minimum, vendors shall furnish the following information for each project cited:
- A brief description of the project, inclusive of the activities /functions performed and demonstrates relationship and relevancy of that experience to the requirements of this solicitation.
- The reference document for the award, value of the contract at the time of award and period of performance.
- The name, physical address, telephone number and contact e-mail address of the Awardees Company
3. Evidence of Client Base from different sectors and a copy of award instrument by the Client.
4 Audited Accounting report for 2010, 2011 and 2012
5. Letter from Sank tor financial Standing
6. Provide CV of Qualified and Skilled Personnel with exposure and experience in the operations, maintenance and servicing of generators with a minimum of 5 years experience
7. Evidence of registration with professional bodies (e.g. Institute of Facility Management of Nigeria, NSE, COREN)
All documents required by this RFQ must be received at the above designated location no later than 5:00pm, Tuesday 18th June, 2013
No Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will be accepted Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 to award a contract.
FHI360 is Value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges Withholding Tax (WTH) in compliance with Relevant Nigerian laws.
All Proposals should be submitted to:
Associate Director: Procurement, Contracts & Grants
FHI380 , Plot 1073 J S Tarka Street, Garki, Area 3