The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi
P.M.B 0231 Bauchi
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for 2010 Capital Projects
The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi is desirous of engaging the services of competent Companies to undertake the following
- LOT A: Procurement of Equipment for academic Department
- LOTB: Construction of Perimeter Fence I
- LOTC: Construction of Roads and Drainage
- LOTD: Furnishing of Estate Management & Quantity Survey Departments Offices
- LOTE: Consultancy Services for Tender Analysis and Supervision of
Building Constructions & Road Drainage to cover Architectural, Structural Quantity Surveying and M&E Services (Consortium)
General Pre-Qualification Requirements
- Evidence of Incorporation by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Audited Accounts for the last 3 years (200, 2008 &2009).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2007, 2008 &2009).
- Evidence of VAT Registration and VAT remittances.
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience in a relevant job with copies of Awards and Practical Completion Certificates.
- Financial Capability/Banking Support.
- Evidence of Community and Social Responsibility.
- Evidence of Compliance/fulfillment of statutory obligations to employees of the Company with respect to Pension.
- Sworn Affidavit that none of the partners of the Company has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety
- Sworn affidavit indicating whether any Officer of Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi is a former or present partner. Director Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Company
Additional Pre-Qualification Requirements For Construction Projects
- Experiences/technical qualification of key personnel with copies of their Certificate
- Equipment and Technology Capacity.
Additional Pre-Qualification Requirements for Consultancy Services
- Evidence of registration with Professional Bodies
- Company/Firm Profile including names and technical ‘ qualification of key personnel with copies of their Certificates address and phone number.
Submission of Documents
The documents are to be submitted to the undersigned in a sealed and signed envelope marked “either Lot A, Lot B, Lot C or Lot D, followed by the title of the project” at the top right corner of the envelope and to reach him on or before 4th May, 201 0.
The submissions are to be opened at 12:30 pm of the same date at the Council Chamber of the Polytechnic and all applicants are invited to attend. Please note that this is NOT an invitation to Tender and Contractors that have been pre-qualified will be invited to Tender.