Federal University Wukari
Katsina – Ala Road P.M.B. 1020 Wukari, Taraba State
Addendum to Advertisement
The Federal University Wukari wishes to draw the attention of the general public to advertisement published in the Federal tenders Journal, page 11 of Monday, 3rd June, 2013, Leadership Newspaper, page 43 of Monday, 3rd June, 2013 and Nigeria Sunrise Newspaper, page 19 of Monday, 3rd June, 2013.
Please be informed that the advertisement published in the above mentioned Newspapers have been amended as follows.
1. Advertisement For Pre-Qualification of Contractors/Suppliers
The Federal University Wukari in its effort to implement its Approved Federal Capital Projects Allocation for the year 2013, hereby invites interested and reputable Contractors to submit Tenders for the purpose of Pre-qualification exercise as follows:-
|Description of Projects
|Supply & Installation offire fighting equipment
|Supply of environmental & Maintenance equipment
|Supply of Library Books & Equipment
|4||Rehabilitation & Construction of staff quarters
|Construction of perimeter fence phase 11
|Construction of gate house
|7||Construction of roads, car park & landscaping
|9||Construction of sports ground (foot ball field) & supply of equipment
2. Pre-Qualification Criteria
Interested Contractors Suppliers are invited to submit the following documents; viz
- Evidence of incorporation of company with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN) by Contractor.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amendment Act 2011
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support.
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects executed not just awarded within the last three (3) years and knowledge of the Industry.
- Company’s Annual turnover.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Comprehensive Company profile and organizational structure.
- Evidence of availability of necessary equipment.
- Evidence of technical capacity.
- Evidence of Experience Technical qualification and experience of key personnel to be deployed the project.
- Sworn Affidavit attesting to the authenticity of information provided and that such information is true in every respect and that the company is not in receivership and none of its Directors has ever been convicted of fraudulent activity.
- Evidence of Payment of Processing fee of N25,000.00 in bank draft in favour of Federal University Wukari” to the University
3. Verification of Claims:
Please note that Federal University Wukari reserves the right to verify claims made in the Pre-qualification documents submitted by interested contractors / Suppliers.
4. Submission of Pre-Qualification Tender
Two copies of all Tender documents to be submitted must be in a sealed envelope and marked at the top-right hand corner of the envelope “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR (Project Name/Lot No)”;
The Registrar, Federal University Wukari,
P.M.B. 1020 Wukari,
And drop in Tender Box at Administrative Building of the Federal University Wukari, Taraba State
5. The submission of this Tender will close by 12.00 noon Monday, 22nd July, 2013 and tenders shall be opened publicly on same date Monday, 22nd July, 2013 by 12.00 noon at the Large Lecture hall. Multipurpose building, University Campus in the presence of all interested bidders or their representatives in attendance.
6. Tenderers that are interested in more than one project must apply separately for each LOT of the projects.
7. Successful bidders shall be notified to collect the appropriate Tender Documents for the commercial/financial bidding.
8. The University shall not enter into correspondence with any unsuccessful bidder.
9. Any inconvenience arising as a result of this addendum to the earlier advertisement is regretted please.
Federal University Wukari