Ungogo Local Government
This is to invite suitable and qualified contractors for prequalification to tender for the construction/ general renovations of some projects across the local Government.
Scope of Work
1. Construction of Friday Mosque and Fencing Wall at Rimin Kebe, Ungogo Local Government.
2. Renovation of Craft School at Ungogo town, Ungogo Local Government
3. Construction of fencing wall of GSS Bachirawa of Ungogo Local Government
4. Construction of fencing wall of GSS Ungogo
5. Construction of fencing wall of Bachirawa Primary School
6. Drilling of 20No. Of New Hand Pump Borehole at various places of the Local Government
7. Construction of Fencing Wall of Kera Primary School
8. Renovation and fencing of Bachirawa slaughter house of Ungogo Local
Method of Application
All the interested prospective contractors must satisfy the following prequalification criteria’s.
1. Evidence of Incorporation
2. Company audited account for the last Three years
3 Evidence of Tax clearance for the last Three years
4. VAT Registration and evidence of VAT remittance
5. Evidence of financial capability
6. Verifiable last of similar projects executed
7 Registration with Kano State Tender Board Certificate
8 Any additional information that may enhance the chance.
Submission of prequalification documents of the eligible contractors/ companies should be forwarded their documents not later than 21st January, 2013 to the Chairman Due Process Committee (CPO Ungogo Local Government) in a sealed envelop marked “construction, supply and general renovation”.
This advertisement should not be a confused as a contract award or any commitment on the art of Ungogo Local Government not should it be an entitlement for any contractor or company to make any claim whatsoever from the Local Government by virtue of having responded to this advertisement please.
ALH WADA MUHAMMAD
Director Personnel Management
Government Kano State.