Dala Local Government Council
In its effort to follow the footstep of the State Government under the able leadership of DR. RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO, FNSE, FNIS in modernizing Kano, the DALA LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, KANO has intended to execute some developmental projects in the nook and crannies of the area, therefore, eligible contractors are hereby invited for pre-qualifications to tender for under listed projects.
Scope of Work
1. Construction of an ultra Modern Town Hall at Dala L.G.A.
2. Renovation of markets at various locations in Dala L.G.A.
3. Renovation of motor parks at various locations in Dala L.G.A.
4. Construction of tarred roads at various locations in Dala L.G.A.
5. Construction of feeder roads at various locations in Dala L.G.A.
6. Rehabilitation of classroom blocks / schools fencing at various primary schools in Dala L.G.E.A.
7. Renovation and supply of furniture at various primary schools in Dala LG.E.A.
8. Construction of class room blocks at various primary schools in Dala L.G.E.A.
9. Construction of six seater latrine (Toilets) at various locations within the Dala L.G.A.
10. Renovation of Abattoirs
11. Construction of drainage linking Adakawa- Yantandu and Kabuwaya in Dala L.G.A.
12. Construction of Madigawa – Manladan – Jakara River drainage at Yalwa Ward.
Pre – Qualification Requirements:
Prospective contractors must satisfy all the required and necessary Pre-qualification conditions, criteria and procedures laid down by all the relevant authorities.
Submissions of Documents:
All Tender Documents for the above should be forwarded to the office of Deputy Head of PRS Dala Local Government and the title of either of the projects listed 1-12 above should be clearly written on the documents.
This advertisement should not be considered as a contract award or any commitment on the part of Dala Local Government, nor shall it entitle any contractors and or company to make any claim responded to this advertisement. Bids will be at the office of the Secretary Tenders Board on or before 4th November, 2013.
Alh. Baffa Abubakar Gaya (HOD) PRS
Dala Local Government Council,