Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Country: Nigeria
Project: Third National Fadama Development Project (Fadama III)
Project ID: P096572
IDA Credit No: 4494-NG
Bid Issues Date: Thursday 5th, April, 2012
Title: Supply of Vehicles
IFB Number: TRSFCO/NCB/04/2012
Last Date of Submission: Wednesday 2nd May, 2012
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in the DG market of June 19,2009 and “Daily Trust” and “The Punch” Newspapers of Friday, July 3,2009.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of Third National Fadama Development Project (Fadama III). It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to pay merits under the Contract for Supply of Vehicles.
3 The State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Vehicles shown below:
|Lot /No||Item No||Description of Good||Qty||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||1||4 x4 Double Cabin Pickup||1 Units||2.5%||60 Days||State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO), TADP. Taraba State Coordination Office, P.M.B 1153 Jalingo|
|1||2||18 Seater Bus||1 Units||2.5|
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD loans arid IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the State Project Coordinator, State Fadama Coordination Office e-mail email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 08087800446; or Procurement officer; Tel: 08030698242. Bidding Documents can be inspected at the address given below from 9.00am- 5.00pm daily on Mondays- Fridays.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
a). Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that ft meets the following financial requirement’s);
i). External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last three (3) years,
ii). Financial Capacity or a line of credit to execute a Contract of the same magnitude (as contained in the Schedule of Requirements) for
supply of goods,;
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity; Previous experience in supply of vehicles – at least five contracts in similar line within last five years
(c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods It offers meet the usage requirement stipulated and technical specification in the Bidding Document.
(d) Legal Requirement: Provide evidence of Business Registration.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000.00) or in an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be by cash or bank draft, The Bidding -Documents will be sent by courier at the bidder’s request and cost.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11 Noon on Wednesday 2nd May, 2012. Electronic bidding will not be permitted, late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 Noon on Wednesday 2nd May, 2012. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the schedule of requirement above in naira or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency,
9 – The address referred to above is
State Project Coordinator
State Fadama Coordination Office (SFCO)
TADP- Taraba State Coordination Office
P.M.B 1153 Jalingo.