Government of Rivers State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works
Office of the Permanent Secretary
Rivers State Ministry of Works,
P.M.B 5045 Port Harcourt
Invitation to Tender for the Construction of Okarki- Kparaki -Odau-Obedum-Aminigboko-Anyu-Ekunuga-Okolomade-Emelego Adada Road
The Rivers State Ministry of Works is desirous to undertake the construction of Okarki-Okparaki-Odau-Obedum-Aminigboko-Anyu-Ekunuga-pkotamade-Emelego-Adada Road in Ahoada West and Abua/Odual Local Government Areas of Rivers State.
Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable contractors who wish to participate in the construction of the above-mentioned road project. Tender documents for the project can be obtained from: The Office of the Director, Civil Engineering, Rivers State Ministry of Works, Podium Block 6th Floor, Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, upon the payment of a non-refundable Tender Fee of N250.000.00 in Bank Draft, made payable to Rivers State Government.
Completed Tender documents are to be signed, sealed and delivered to the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works, Podium Block, 5th Floor, Secretariat Complex, Port Harcourt, not later than 27th of May, 2013 (Six weeks).
Contractors are mandatorily required to enclose along with their tender, copies of the following documents:
- Certificate of Registration of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Evidence of registration with the Rivers State Contractors’ Registration Board, Category ‘A’;
- Evidence, of payment of Tender Processing fee;
- Contractor’s current Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate;
- List of plants, equipment and technical staff available for the project;
- Cash flow, programme and projections period for the project;
- Experience of similar project executed;
- Bank reference from reputable Bank.
Please, be informed that the Ministry is not bound to accept the lowest tender and Tenders submitted after the closing date 27th of May 2013 will not be accepted.