Government of Ebonyi State of Nigeria
Office of the Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of Works & Transport
Invitation to Tender
The Ebonyi State Government through the State Ministry of Works and Transport is desirous to undertake the Construction of a number of flyovers at various locations within Abakaliki Capital Territory.
2. Tenders are hereby invited from interested reputable contractors who wish to bid for the project. Tender documents for the project can be obtained from:
THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT MINISTRY OF WORKS AND TRANSPORT
ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE.
after the payment of a non-refundable deposit of N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) only in the Accounts Department of the State Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State not later than 12 noon Thursday 11th July, 2013.
3. Completed Tender documents are to be Signed, Sealed and delivered to the Office of the Director, Civil Engineering Department, Ministry of Works and Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State not later than 12 noon Thursday 11th July, 2013.
4. The Tenderer is mandatorily required to enclose along with his tender the following documents: Company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Company’s Registration with the Ebonyi State Ministry of Works Contract Registration Board in Category “D” current at the time of tender, processing fee Receipt, Cash Flow Programme and Projections, List of Plant, Equipment and Technical Staff available for the project. Experience/verifiable similar projects executed, current Tax Clearance Covering 3 years, Company’s audited account for the last three (3) years.
5. The Ministry is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender.
6. All tenderers are invited to witness the bids opening which will take place by 1 pm shortly after the close of tender on Thursday 11th July, 2013 at The Office of the Hon. Commissioner, Ministry Of Works And Transport, Abakaliki.
7. for further details, contact: The Director Civil Engineering Department, Ministry Of Works And Transport, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State
Engr. Chukwuma Nwandugo MNSE
Ministry of Works and Transport