Ido Local Government
Ido, Oyo State
Invitation to Tender
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC, THAT TENDERS ARE INVITED from reputable Civil Engineering Contractors/Firms for the execution of the following projects within the Local Government Area as contained in the approved estimates for 201 3
Project 1 – Rehabilitation with tarring of Alaro River – Alexandra Junction Road, Apata – Length 250m, Width 90m.
Project 2 – Rehabilitation /patching and tarring of Alexandra Road, near Alaro rover – Bembo – Leo Road, terminating at Bye-Bass to New Expressway, Apata. 2.0Km-
(a) Length of full tarring- 300m x 90m
(b) Length of patching-1700 x 90m
Project 3 – Asphaltic Rehabilitation /patching and tarring of some portion of Kuola Road, Apata
(A) Length of full tarring – 150m x 7m
(B) Length of patching – 500m x 7m
- Company’s Profile
- Evidence of registration with me Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Bureau of Public Procurement, Oyo State.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate (3 years).
- Evidence of successful completion of similar projects in the past, i.e. Letters of award of contract and certificate of completion.
- Evidence of current business registration with Ido Local Government as a contractor
- Complete tender documents showing drawings and specifications of the above listed projects can be obtained by Interested bidders from the office of the Director of Works, Housing, Lands and Survey, Ido Local Government, Ido, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25, 000.00) for each lot. This could be done between 8.00 am and 4.00 pm from Mondays to Fridays.
- Tenders, which should be in sealed envelope and marked “Confidential” at the top left comer should be addressed to:
Ido Local Government,
Ido, Oyo State.
- It must be noted that Ido Local Government reserves the right to reject any tender, while; it is not bound to accept the lowest bidder and will not enter into any litigation in respect of this advertisement whatsoever.
- All tenders are to be submitted to the undersigned not later than 13th September, 2013.
Pastor A.A. Jimoh, (JP), FPA
Head of Local Government Administration
Ido Local Government, Ido