Kaduna State University
Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
Invitation for Submission of Expression of Interest/Prequalification and Tender For Procurement Under 2012 Tetfund Special Intervention Fund Allocation
Kaduna State University intends to utilize its 2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFund) intervention fund allocation towards the construction of a Physics Laboratory.
Qualified contractors and vendors interested in the procurement should submit technical and financial bids in respect of the following projects for consideration:
LOT I: Construction of a Physics Laboratory at Kafanchan; TETFUND Project No. UNIV/KADUNA/TETFUND/SP/12/01;
LOT II: Procurement of Laboratory Equipment; TETFUND Project NO. UNIV/KADUNA/TETF/SP/12/02;
Interested Vendors are to comply with Prequalification documentation requirement as under to qualify for tender consideration,
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Registration with the University as Contractor Supplier;
- Company Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years;
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed,
- Experiences and technical capabilities of the Company including also key staff profile,
- Evidence of financial capability and Bankers Reference;
- Company audited accounts for the last three (3) years;
- Equipment and technology capacity of the Company;
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances.
10. Evidence of compliance with provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004 indicating account relationship with a pension fund administrator and remittance of all pension contributions where applicable.
11. Evidence of compliance with provision of section 6 (i-ii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended Act No. 19 of 2011 with regards to payment of contribution for employee training.
- Technical and Financial submission is to be made separately: in sealed envelope clearly marked “Prequalification and Tender respectively indicating lot under submission.
- Tender documents can be obtained from the respective offices of the’ Director, Physical Planning & Development and University librarian, Kaduna State University from August 6th 2013 with an evidence of payment receipt of non-refundable tender processing fee of N100,000.00, N50,000.00 and N25,000.00 for Lots I, II & III and IV – XI respectively as receipted by the University Bursary department;
- Technical and Financial bids are to be enclosed in a single envelope properly addressed and submitted to the Secretary, Tenders Committee in the office of The Registrar, Kaduna State University, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna on or before Tuesday 11.00am September 17, 2013. Submissions shall be Opened by 11.00am same day at Senate Chamber,
- Only prequalified respondents will have their financial bids opened;
- This is only an invitation for solicitation to submit and does not bear any financial undertaking on the part of the University;
- All enquiries should be made to the office of the Director, Physical Planning & Development, Kaduna State University.