Gwaram Local Government Jigawa State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification/Tender
Gwaram Local Government Council wishes to construct one Juma’at Mosque at Zandam Nagogo.
Therefore invites any interested, compliant and refutable contractor to tender for the project.
The scope of work consist the following:
1. Construction of Juma’at Mosque.
2. Concrete dome 150mm thick one number
3. Minarets with copping 2 No introduce and fixed window.
The pre-qualification includes
1. Certificate of in-corporation/Business name registration
2. Registration with Jigawa State works Registration Board in relevant category.
3. Company audited account for the last one year.
4. Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association.
5. Tax clearance for the last three years,
6. Evidence of Financial capability and Banking support.
7. Technical qualification and experience of key personnel.
8. Evidence of projects executed over the last three years.
9. List of equipment and technical capacity.
10. Annual Turnover.
11. VAT Registration and evidence of past remittance.
Sworn affidavit as follows:
a. That the documents submitted are genuine and correct.
b. That none of the Director/Partner has been convicted by any court of
c. That the Firm/Company is bankrupt,
d. That none of the office of the procuring entity is former present director of the company.
Submission of document, interested Contractor shall submit the relevant document on or before 22nd July, 2013 with non refundable fee of (N50, 000).
Secretary Tender Board Committee
Gwaram Local Government Council
Director, Planning Research and Statistics