Osun State College Of Technology,
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Year 2011 Tetfund
Normal Intervention Projects
Following the approval of the Tertiary Education Trust Fund, Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke wishes to undertake pre-qualification exercise for the underlisted Year 2011 Normal TETfund intervention Projects.
Interested and reputable contractors/suppliers are hereby invited to apply for Pre-qualification to tender for the following projects:
|LOTS||DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT|
|LOT 1||Construction of ultra modern Library Complex.|
|LOT 2||Procurement of Office and Library Furniture for the Complex|
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Applicants are required to submit the following pre-qualification documents:-
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with the State Government
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with Osun State College of Technology, Esa – Oke in the appropriate category
- Current three years Tax Clearance Certificate
- A comprehensive Company’s profile with resume of Principal/Technical Officers as well as evidence of registration with the relevant professional bodies Verifiable evidence of previous experience in similar jobs.
- Reference letter from a reputable bank confirming the Contractor/Supplier’s financial ability to secure the requisite funding for the execution of the project.
- Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances
- Evidence of payment of Osun State Capital Development Levy
- Audited Accounts for the past three years.
- Evidence of availability of the necessary Equipment and Technical Capacity.
Payment of non-refundable pre-qualification fee of One hundred thousand naira (N100,000.00) only to Bursary Department of Osun State College of Technology, Esa – Oke, for Lot I and Thirty thousand naira (N30.000.00) only for LOT2.
All pre-qualification documents (3 copies) must be spiral binded and submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Pre-qualification for tender for TETFUND year 2011 Normal Intervention projects – LOT…..” On or before 29th July, 2013 to the address below:
Office of the Bursar/Secretary,
Tenders Committee Osun State College of Technology,
Contact Address and GSM No of contractors/suppliers should be indicated at the back of the sealed envelope.
- Further submission after the specified time would not be accepted.
- Please note that only Pre-qualified bidders will be invited to tender for the projects.
- Notwithstanding the submission made by the prospective bidders, the College is NEITHER Committed NOR under any obligation to include any bidder or contractor on the Tender list or award.
- Originals of documents must be produced for sighting during the opening ceremony.
Elder Fabinu Amos
AG Bursar/Secretary, Tenders Committee