Niger State Development Company Limited (NSDC)
Request for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Facility Management Services
Niger State Development Company Limited (NSDC) is desirous of engaging a reputable Facility Manager for the management of its property situated at Plot 817, Raphael Shodeinde Street Central Business District, Abuja. This property comprises of five floors, with an approximate floor space of 420sq. meters on a parcel of land measuring about 5995 sq. meters.
Scope of Work
- Maintenance of internal and external surrounding, landscaping and gardening;
- Maintenance of all ell electrical, plumbing, water distribution, sanitary wares etc
- General daily cleaning of inside and outside the building as well as pest control;
- Provision of security services;
- Maintenance and repair of building and general infrastructure
All interested managers are to submit the following pre-qualification documents:
- Company- profile;
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
- Copy of certificate of registration with NSDC;
- Reference letter from bank stating proof of availability of funding for the project
- Copies of Tax clearance for the last 3 years
Expression of interest should be produced in three (3) hard copies, sealed in an envelope and clearly marked “Expression of interest for facility Manager Abuja”
The EOI should be submitted between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to:
The Managing Director
Niger State Development Company Limited,
A44, Muazu Mohammed Way,
Minna, Niger State
For inspection of the property and any other inquiry, please call Ibrahim on 08095478790
All submission should reach the office on or before Thursday 8th September 2011 by 5pm.
Only pre-qualified Companies will be contacted.