National Primary Health Care Development Agency
Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, Maternal and Child Health Services (SURE-P, MCH Services Project)
No.1 Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Invitation for Expression of Interest for Provision of Under-listed Services for Sure-P (MCH) Programme
The SURE – P intervention was designed to mitigate the effect of the partial withdrawal of subsidy on petroleum product through properly targeted safety net programmes including Maternal and Child health, to save the lives of millions of mothers and children in Nigeria thereby improving the currently low human development indices of maternal and child morbidity and mortality.
The NPHCDA- SURE-P in readiness to provide network connectivity to its offices & shared areas, and to provide effective Coverage to the SURE-P MCH activities across the Nation is seeking the services of qualified Service Provider and Communication Firms with proven track record of similar Service to Corporate Organisations. In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Agency therefore invites interested and reputable Firms/Companies to submit Expression of Interest for the procurement of the following under listed items:
- A. Projects Description.
|S/N||Projects/Items Description||Lot No.|
|1.||Expression of Interest;
|2||Expression of Interest;
|3||Expression of Interest;
|4.||Expression of Interest;
All relevant Technical Specifications and Terms of Reference (TOR) will be included in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Documents to be issued to shortlisted firms only.
- B. General Requirements:
Interested Firms/Companies wishing to submit Expression of Interest are to forward their documents providing the following relevant basic requirements:
- Evidence of Registration with CAC. (As a limited liability company)……(Photocopy)
- Three (3) years Tax clearance from 2010 to 2012……..(Photocopy)
- Evidence of VAT Registration with registration No……..(Photocopy)
- Company Audited account from 2010 to 2012……..(Photocopies)
- Comprehensive Company profile including registered office, functional contact address, GSM Number, and E-mail address etc.
- Evidence of Technical experience/competence including evidence of similar jobs completed.
- Evidence of Firm/Company registration with relevant statutory regulatory bodies……..(Photocopies)
- C. Submission of Documents:
- All interested Firms/Companies should submit their Expression of interest in sealed envelope indicating the project of interest and corresponding LOT or LOTS and addressed to;
Head of Procurement,
Address: SURE -P. No.1 Mubi Close,
Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Closing date of submission: 30th April, 2013.
All completed Request for Proposal should be dropped in the Tender Boxes provided at the SURE-P MCH Office, No.1 Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
1. The NPHCDA- SURE-P MCH reserves the right to reject any document it considers to be of doubtful authenticity.
2. Late submission will not be entertained.
3. This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Agency to award any form of contract(s) to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organization to claim any indemnity from the Agency.