Search for Common Ground Nigeria
Invitation for Submission of Bid for Pre Qualification for Printing of 5 Series of Comic Books in Full Color
With support from the European Union (EU) Search for Common Ground in Nigeria(SFCG)is carrying out the Tomorrow is a New Day project in support of the Federal Amnesty programme. The goal of the project is to support long-term sustainability and results of the Amnesty Process and DDR in the Niger Delta. This action will ultimately support target communities’ healing from the trauma of violence, loss of family members, livelihood and property. It will also strengthen structures of inclusive dialogue and decision-making, and mechanisms for conflict prevention, early warning and rapid response that will empower local stakeholders to help sustain peace in the Delta region.
LOT 1: Printing of series 1 25,600 copies of comic books in full colour.
LOT 2: Printing of series 2 25,000 copies of comic books in full colour.
LOT 3: Printing of series 3 25,000 copses of comic books in full colour.
LOT 4: Printing of series 4 25,000 copies of comic books in full colour.
LOT 5: Printing of series 5 25,000 copies of comic books in full colour.
You are requested to submit copies of the following documents as evidence of your eligibility to tender:
1. A certified true of Certificate of Registration, incorporation and valid license issued by Corporate Affair Commission of Nigeria.
2. For a joint venture, a fully signed Memorandum of Understanding between the parties.
3. The company profile including the curriculum vitae and professional certificates of all staff.
4. The office postal address and physical location, functional contact emails and telephone numbers.
5. List of at least three clients for whom the tenders has conducted similar works within the last three years with address, company name and telephone and email address of contact persons)
6. Tax clearance certificates issued by Nigerian Federal Inland Revenue Service/State Inland Revenue Service for the last three years.
7. Verifiable evidence of similar works.
8. Annual financial statements of the company, audited by a Certified Chattered Accountant from 2009 -2011 applicable specifically to the companies bidding for studio equipment and training equipment and generator system equipment.
9. Evidence of VAT Registration
Arrangement of document should follow the order presented above. Each parcel should have a table of content indicating the pages or folio on which these items are to be found.
Any submission that does not conform to this form may not be processed further Vendors are required to fully review all instruction and comply with all requirements as specified in this invitation for pre-qualification. SFCG reserves the right to reject any and all submissions due to incomplete documentation.
Collection of Bidding Document:
Tenderers who will on the basis of the submitted documentation and assessment by SFCG have pre-qualified will be invited to collect bidding documents from SFCG’s offices (Abuja, Port Harcourt or Jos), or receive these bidding documents via email.
Instructions and Submission Procedure:
Pre-qualification documents are to be submitted with the above stated requirements.
Note: Organizations or companies can bid for any or all of the LOT and submit bids in 5 hard copies for each LOT separately. Each envelope should be wax-sealed and marked with “Name and LOT No of protect bided for” at the top left corner as follows:
PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR PRINTING OF 5 SERIES OF COMIC BOOKS IN FULL COLOUR/LOT…/NGR502 addressed with your organization e-mail address and phone number for the purpose of acknowledging the receipt of the bid and envelope to:
The Country Director
Search for Common Ground, Nigeria
No 11 Tombia Street, GRA, Port-Harcourt,
Rivers State, Nigeria
Pre-qualification document should be submitted not later than Friday, April 19th 2013, at 5.00pm. Prequalification exercise shall be done on Monday Apr9il 22nd at the Search for Common Ground conference hall in Portharcourt at 10.00am and successful companies shall be communicated accordingly.
- The submission of pre-qualification documents does not in any way compel Search for Common Group Nigeria to shortlisted any of the bidders for tender.
- Companies are advised to apply strictly to area of their expertise and business domain. Failure to comply with this instruction may lead to disqualifying organizations or companies.
- SFCG shall not be responsible for payment of any expenses incurred by the bidder for the submission of pre-qualification documents.
- All bidders will be informed of the success or otherwise of their bids at the end of the pre-qualification exercise. Please note that SFCG reserves the right to select bidders t its discretion and shall NOT enter into correspondence about the outcome of the pre-qualification exercise.
- Only companies which have satisfied the Pre-qualification requirements will be contacted to submit a quotation.