Shiroro Hydroelectric Plc
P. M.B. 125 Minna, Niger State
General Procurement Notice
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 (as amended) the Management of Shiroro Hydroelectric plc intends to procure materials and service for the operation and maintenance of the 4 x 150MW machines and the company’s complex Shiroro Hydroelectric Plc, Shiroro, Niger state.
Interested Contractors, vendors and Bidders are advised to be on look-out for the company’s Specific Procurement Notices to be placed on our various Notice Boards within the company’s complex.
The placement of specific procurement notice/advertisement shall commence from 11th March, 2013 in respect of the under listed projects.
|Lot No.||Description of Goods/Works/Services
|Lot1||Annual Maintenance Materials
|Lot 2||Plant Consumables
|Lot 3||Hospital Equipment
|Lot 4||Civil Works/Contractions
|Lot 5||Insurance Service
|Lot 6||Building Materials, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
|Lot 8||Hydroelectrical Facilities /Instrumentation
All interested contractors and bidders must possess the following:
1. A copy of certificate of incorporation/Business Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
2. Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years in case of a Nigeria company. Originals to be produced for sighting.
3. Update value Added Tax Registration Certificate (VAT) and evidence of VAT remittances in the last three years.
4. Company profile including, among others, organizational structure and key professional staff, relevant manufacturing capacity; copy of company and equipment brochure should be submitted alongside bids.
5. Evidence of having successfully carried out similar work/supply/services and respective locations in the past.
6. Evidence of financial capacity (please submit company’s BANK Statement in the last one year).
7. Detailed list of equipment owned/to be hired by the company for works.
8. Evidence of compliance with section 8(1) (3) of Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011.
9. Evidence of Remittance of pension contribution to the appropriate Pension Fund Custodian
10. Sworn affidavit affirming that information being provided by bidders is correct
11. Any other relevant information that will place the bidding company on a comparative advantage over others.
1. This General procurement Notice is not an invitation to bid.
2. Nothing in the advert shall be constructed to be a commitment on the pad of Shiroro Hydroelectric Plc
3. All interested contractors and vendors could seek further information from the procurement Department.
All enquires on this publication are to be addressed to:
The Managing Director/CEO,
Shiroro Hydroelectric Plc