Request for Proposal for Supply of Clinical Laboratories Items
Family Health International (FHI 360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to finance sectional cross sectional integration of HIV/AIDS and TB services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria. FHI 360 hereby invites reputable companies with proven experience and expertise in the supply of laboratory items (ancillaries, equipment and consumables) to participate in the prequalification process as described below.
B. Scope of Supply
The Scope of supply involves delivery of various laboratory items (ancillaries, equipment and consumables). Interested companies should write to email@example.com for the list of items.
C: Qualification Criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria to participate in the prequalification process shall be as under and should be submitted along the price quotation in a sealed envelope
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission and other bodies with copies of form CO2 and CO7
2. Evidence of payment of tax for the last three years
3. Detailed company profile with registered address functional contact email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
4. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed in the past for an amount equal to or above 14 million Naira (including copy of Purchase Order/contract and signed delivery note)
5. Recommendation letter from the Bank stating ability to execute such supply.
6. Current company’s audited statement of accounts
7 Affiliation with any international organization or original equipment manufacturer.
8. Provide recommendation letter of supply from past organization for successful completion of supply order.
D. Instructions to Prospective Bidders:
All quotes must be in a sealed envelope and clearly marked in the lower left-hand corner, Laboratory Supplies/01/LAB/2013. All quotes must be received by 5:00 pm on or before 21st March 2013. No faxed or telephone quotes will be accepted. All quotes must be addressee and submitted to:
Associate Director, Procurement, Contracts & Grants
FHI 360, Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street Garki
FHI360 designee will answer any questions up to the deadline date of this advert, hence any requests for clarification should be referred to:
Senior Procurement Officer, Procurement Unit
FHI360, Plot 1073 JS Tarka Street Garki
Area 3, Abuja