Request for Bid
Maintenance of Water Treatment Plant
An International Financial Institution with Headquarters in Lagos (Nigeria), Six Regional Office in Casablanca (Morocco), Nairobi (Kenya), Abidjan (Cote d’ Ivoire), Port Louis (Mauritius), Lagos (Nigeria) and Cairo (Egypt), as well as a subsidiary Company in Johannesburg (South Africa), owned by 42 member States of the African Union (AU), the African Development Bank (ADB), the IFC (International Finance Corporation), the DEG (German Developemnt Finance Institute), the FMO (Dutch private sector financing company), PROPARCO (Subsidiary of the Agence Francaise de Development) and 107 insurance and reinsurance companies.
Applications are also invited from reputable organizations/ companies for the maintenance of the water treatment plant located at the premises of the Head Quarter building.
The schedule shall include the following:
1. The daily treatment of the water from the Borehole in the premises for the use of the occupants of the building
2. To ensure the cleaning of both the underground tanks and the overhead tanks periodically including flushing of the entire system
3. Provision of all necessary agents and chemicals necessary for the effective treatment of water in the building
4. Deployment of a competent personal to the premises to ensure high standard of water purification 10 world health standard in the premises.
5. Experience in similar capacity in other reputable organizations will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates for the position of Maintenance Engineer are requested to visit the Africa Re website at: http://www.africa.re.com/careersandtenders/page/34/employment-forms to complete and submit the employment / application form, whilst, interested Companies/ Organizations for the Maintenance of the Treatment plant should submit their proposals and company profile in triplicate addressed to the following members of the Tenders committee:
1. Director – Technical Inspection, Enterprise Risk Management
2. Director – Administration & Human Resource
3. Director – Finance & Accounts
Closing date in 5th March, 2013