Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS)
(A Corporate Strategic Unit of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
Provision of Seismic Data Interpretation Services in Onshore Frontier Basins
Tender Ref. No.: NNPC/FRONTIER BASIN SI-001
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) intends to carry out studies of approximately 3,550 km2 of 3D seismic data. NNPC invites interested and reputable contractors with experience in rift systems to provide 2D/3D Seismic Data Interpretation service.
2.0 Scope of Work:
The scope of work consists of activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the following:
- Review past exploration campaign reports and studies including seismic and well data and their derivatives.
- Establish techtonostrtigraphic framework for the study area including play type.
- Gather and QA/QC data.
- Condition and Load data into workstations.
- Identify and track faults across the whole seismic volume.
- Generate synthetic seismograms and tie seismic to well data.
- Identify and track regional markers to delineate sub basins.
- Generate time grids/maps of the tracked horizons.
- Build a regional velocity model for the entire basin.
- Generate time/depth maps. Identify prospects.
- Estimate speculative hydrocarbon volumes (OIIP/GIIP).
- Carry out risk analysis and rank the prospects.
- Propose drillable locations.
- Prepare report.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements:
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 2D/3D/4D Seismic Data Interpretation Services & Reports category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details; click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool; click check on Supplier Status; and then click Supplier Product Group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category in which you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. Tenderers are to note that, in their Technical Tender they will be required to provide a Nigerian Content Plan with a detailed description of their legal status, role, work scope, and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work to achieve 100% in-country spend as required by Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Act. 2010.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”.)
4.0 Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered with 3-10-06 NJQS Product Category as 15th February, 2013 close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
Please note the following:
- This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NNPC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NNPC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
- Notwithstanding the submission of the ITT information, NNPC is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies subcontractors or agents.
- NNPC will only recognise and correspond with duly authorised officers of the pre-qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
Please visit NipeX portal at: www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information