Total Upstream Nigeria Limited
Operator of the OML 130 Asset
Tender Opportunity for Diving Support Services
For OML 130 – AKPO Field Development
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) operator of the OML 130 is interested in the Provision of Diving Support Services (Equipment and personnel) for the Deep Offshore AKPO Field Development.
2. Brief description of work scope, Equipment and Personnel
The services will be provided to carry out periodic Inspection Repair and Maintenance services within the Diving range at the Deepwater field production facilities comprising the FPSO and the Oil Offloading Terminal (CALM buoy and ancillary equipment) The equipment will include but not be limited to the following:
- Containerized Twin Lock DDC (incl. equipment, gas consumables)
- Equipment/Workshop container
- HP air supply (compressor and gas racks)
- Dive ladder
- Scuba Replacement Package (2 x 100 m umbilicals)
- 5 Sets of Personnel Diving Equipment and PPE
- Set of spares and consumables for the above equipment
- Selection of hydraulic UW tools, hand tools, video equipment and NOT equipment
Minimum diving team will include 1 Diving Supervisor, 1 Medic and 5 qualified divers (as per certification, records obtained from diving Log book and medical fitness certification), additional personnel could be mobilised on request.
The following rules and guidelines will strictly apply:
- OGP Diving Recommended Practice (report n. 411, June 2008)
- IMCAD015and D040 and all other applicable IMCA regulations
- Total GS EP LSO 410
3. Mandatory Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 30707 – Diving / ROV in NipeX joint Qualification (NJQS) Database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nlpexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in the product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
4. Nigerian Content
To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
5. Closing Date
Only tenderers who are registered in the relevant NJQS Product/Category as at Monday, February 7th 2011 being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
6. Additional Information
All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the Contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of TURNI to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualification companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from Total Upstream Nigeria Limited and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review, only technically and financially qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders.
- Total Upstream Nigeria Limited/NNPC reserves the right to reject any and/or all pre-qualified supplier at its sole discretion and at no cost whatsoever.
- TUPNI will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information.