Solicitation for the Placement of Radio and Television Adverts
The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) has received grants from Global Fund, part of which is for the placement of public awareness jingles on Radio and Television.
ARFH, therefore request for expression of interest (EOI) from qualified media organisations for the placement of jingles on Prime time of NTA 9 O’clock Network News on Sundays and also Radio Jingles on the Network service of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria for English and Igbo language in Enugu, Hausa in Kaduna and Yoruba in Ibadan.
The EOI documents should contain the following information:
1. Full details of the company’s profile
2. Evidence of company incorporation with CAC
3. Evidence of registration with relevant advertising regulatory bodies
4. Evidence of execution of similar job(s) in the past
5. Evidence of Payment of taxes
6. Copy of advert rates with NTA and FRCN
The EOI documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before 7th March, 2013 to;
The Chairman, Procurement Committee Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Millennium Builders Plaza, Block C, 1st Floor,
Plot 251 Cadastral Zone,
Adjacent to NNPC Tower, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Central District Area, Abuja, FCT.
Only successful organizations will be contacted as soon as possible.