Society for Family Health
Invitation for Expression of Interest to Develop and Produce Mass Media Campaign
Society for Family Health (SFH) was incorporated in 1985 and is one of the foremost Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Nigeria that provides support to the Nigerian government in key areas of public health:
HIV and AIDS prevention, family planning and maternal & child health (malaria and diarrhea control). SFH works with the media to promote behaviour change and healthy lifestyles.
As SFH continues to promote the adoption of healthier sexual practices, it plans to introduce a new health product into the Nigerian market.
SFH, therefore, seeks a reputable advertising agency to develop and produce a national product launch mass media campaign using the following communication channels;
- Internet advertising
- Below the line materials – POS materials, Posters, Leaflets etc
Interested agencies must submit the following documents:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission dated three years or older, with copies of certificate of incorporation and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of VAT registration/Remittance certificate and income tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of similar national product launches campaigns executed in the health sector in the last three (3) years. Successful execution of campaigns entails; presence of materials on multi-media channels, top-of-the-mind mention in market segment, positive industry reviews and evidence of material receiving industry awards etc.
- Company profile which will include list of key professionals with curriculum vitae and, evidence of registration of the personnel with relevant professional bodies within the last 4 years.
- All relevant information concerning contacts for the organization
At this stage a Yes/No qualifier will be used as basis of selection, and only candidates with Yes scores for all requirements will be invited for the next stage of this process.
1. All costs incurred by bidders as a result of this process and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies.
2. Only agencies that satisfy the pre-qualification requirements will be contacted with Requests for Proposal (RfP).
Submission of Application/Closing Date
The completed Pre-qualification submissions must be provided in duplicate copies in a sealed envelope, and clearly marked “2013” on the top right corner of the envelope.
The sealed envelope should be addressed to the Director, Procurement and received in our Abuja office address below, on or before 5.00 p.m. of Thursday, August 15, 2013.
Procurement and Supply Management
Society for Family Health
8, Port Harcourt Crescent
Area 11, Garki, Abuja
P.M.B. 5116, Wuse, Abuja.