Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited
A Chevron Company
Tender Opportunity: Provision of Liner Hangers Services to Support Deepwater Drilling and Completion Operations
Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited invites interested and qualified companies in tendering for provision of Services listed under ‘Scope of Work/Service Requirements’ which will be carried out in respect of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) 2013 – 2016 Oil and Gas Wells Drilling, Completions and Workovers for Deepwater Operations in Nigeria. Availability to commence provision of Services is required for an anticipated Commencement Date: Third (3rd) Quarter 2013. With a Primary Term of two (2) Years with a possible Optional Term of one (1) Year.
Scope of Work/Service Requirements:
DWD-2011-913179: Liner Hangers Running Services
- Interested Applicants must be able to provide the following as required for Deepwater Liner Hangers Services:
- 7”, 9-5/8” and 11 -3/4” Liner Hangers with Liner Top Packers and PBR extensions. Liner Hangers must be hydraulic set.
- Secondary Liner Top Packer assemblies.
- Tie-back assemblies.
- Landing collar.
- Liner wiper and pump down plugs and setting balls.
- Liner hanger running tools. Plug dropping head should allow for rotation of liner landing string.
- Manufacturer trained service technical personnel with a minimum of (5) five years experience working in deepwater drilling and completion operations.
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Bidders are required to be pre-qualified in Category 30419 (Liner Float, Hangers and Running Equipment Services) in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Bidders in above categories shall receive Invitation to Technical Tender.
2. Note, interested Bidders including their sub-contractor(s) shall be required to:
a. Meet all JQS mandatory requirements to be listed as “PRE-QUALIFIED” for a Category in the NJQS database.
b. Meet all Nigerian Content requirements stated in this advert in their responses to the Invitation to Technical Tender.
(Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”).
3. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service Category you are listed for Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log-in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check ‘My Supplier Status’ and then click ‘Supplier Product Group’.
4. If you are not listed in a Product/Service Category noted above, and you are registered with DPR to do business for this Category, Please contact Nipex office at 30. Oyinkan Abayomi drive, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR Certificate as evidence for review and necessary update.
5. To initiate and complete the JQS prequalification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary Payments and contact Nipex office for further action.
Nigerian Content Requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian Indigenous Company, or Nigerian indigenous Company as the contracting entity in genuine alliance or joint venture with foreign company with details on scope and responsibilities of parties for this work. Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure; submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms CAC 2, C AC 7.
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians; show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work; provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with names and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage.
- Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development on engineering, project management and procurement (including all software to be used, number of personnel, name of organization providing such training and evidence of past training record) for Nigerian personnel including description of any specific programs in place for transfer of technology and skills to indigenous businesses and Nigerians over the next five (5) years.
- Provide human capacity building development plan including budget which must be minimum 10% of project man-hours or cost. Training will be targeted at developing capacity other than bidder’s personnel. Trainees will be nominated from a database maintained by NCDMB and the services of OGTAN registered trainers utilized to cover classroom modules.
- Provide evidence of domiciliation of project management and procurement centers in Nigeria with physical addresses (not P.O. Box).
- Provide details of equipment ownership.
- Location of in-country facilities (Equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities and, testing facilities.
- Bidder must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Tenderers (Vendors, Original Equipment, Manufacturers-OEMs, and EPC Contractors) are required to present Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (or evidence of application for the certificate) in respect of any components, spares, equipments, systems and packages to be used in the proposed project under tender.
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product Category 30419 (Liner Float, Hangers and Running Equipment Services) by 4.00pm on Monday 19th March 2012 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit technical bid.
Please note the following
- Suppliers eligible for this tender opportunity are expected to be prequalified in NJQS under this product/service category.
- The Invitation to Tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- Bidders who, for the purpose of this bid process enter into a JV, partnership, consortium, etc with another bidder bidding on this project will be disqualified.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the applicant’s account.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims Whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SDWPL and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first. Following a technical review and evaluation, only technically and financially qualified bidders will be requested to submit commercial tenders. SDWPL will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualified companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.
Please visit the Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (Nipex) Public Opportunity Portal, www.nipexng.com for copy of this advertisement and any other required information.
Star Deepwater Petroleum Limited, 2 Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, P.M.B. 12825, Lagos.