Federal Government of Nigeria
Enugu State Government
Specific Procurement Notice
Invitation for Pre-qualification
Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)/Conditional Grant Scheme (CGS) Projects 2011 project Cycle
The Enugu State Government in collaboration with the Federal Government of Nigeria, intends to execute some projects towards the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals, This invitation for pre-qualification follows the general procurement requirements as contained in the Public Procurement Act. It intends to apply part of the project budget to payments under the contract for.
Scope of Works and Services:
1. Renovation of 61 Primary Health Care facilities and 7 Referral Centres.
2. Renovation of Schools, Health, Water facilities and infrastructure in three Local governments of Aninri, Igbo-etiti and Isiuzo L.G.As.
3. Capacity building Training for Public Financial Management, M and E strengthening.
The Enugu State MDGs/CGS Oversight Committee would prequalify contractors, Consultants and/or firms for the works and services outlined above. It is expected that invitations for bid will be made in March, 2012.
1. Evidence of Incorporation or Registration of Business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
2. Evidence of registration as contractor with the Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure.
3. Three years tax clearance certificate.
4. Evidence of Financial capacity (banker’s reference).
5. Company profile with evidence of having carried out similar projects in the past.
6. Verifiable and functional business office/operational equipment.
7. Evidence of payment of processing fee of N20,000.00
Submission of pre-qualification Documents:
Applications for prequalification should be submitted in sealed envelopes, with the project area clearly indicated at the top left corner of the envelope. All applications must be delivered to the address below on or before 14th March 2012 and be clearly marked “Application to Prequalify for MDGs/CGS Projects.” The document must be signed and addressed to the:
Office of the Special Adviser to the Governor (MDGs) 6/8 Nza Street, Independence layout, Enugu.