Ministry of Mines and Steel Development Metal and Mineral Complex
No 2 Luanda Crescent off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent Wuse II, PMB 107 Abuja
Invitation to Tender for the Year 2013 Capital Projects
Monday, 15th July, 2013
The Ministry of Mines and Steel Development hereby invites interested and reputable companies/ consultants with relevant experience to tender for the following projects in the year 2013 Capital/Recurrent Budget.
Interested contractors are required to collect the tender documents from the Office of the Head of Procurement Unit, Block A, 2nd Floor, Room No 208 of the Ministry after the payment of the tender fee of ten thousand naira (N10.000.00) for EACH PROJECT for Lots (1A – 2A, D1) Goods, and Lots (1C2C, D2) Works, to Diamond Bank Plc A/c No. 0012857266 in favour of the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, Abuja, whereas the Consultants are to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) for Lots (1B-9B,D3) documents at the same office above. Payment of N10.000.00 for Lots (1B-9B.D3) would be later.
Lot 1A: Procurement of Monitoring and Evaluation Equipment: 3Nos. field operational vehicles with Monitoring & Evaluation accessories, 5.0L Engine with Camera (or its equivalent).
Lot 2A: Purchase of Office Security Equipment.
B. Consultancy Services
Lot1 B: Reclamation of 100 High Risk Critical Abandoned Mine Sites In The Country From Yr 2007 To 2015. (North Central), Plateau State.
Lot2 B: Production of 8000 copies of Metallurgical Act and Regulation (North Central) FCT.
Lot3 B: Techno Economic Survey Of Resources And Technologies For The Management And Development Of The Metal Industry In Nigeria.
Lot4 B: International Exhibition of Nigerian Minerals.(North Central) FCT.
Lots B: Production of Annual Journal On Minerals And Metals.(North Central) FCT.
Lot6 B: Consultancy for the Annual Cleaning Services of the Ministry of Mines & Steel Development Headquarters Wuse Abuja.
Lot7 B: Consultancy For the Annual Security Services of the Ministry of Mines & Steel Development HQ and the State offices;
Lot 8B: Procurement of ICT Equipment And Establishment Of A Well Equipped And Standard Information Management System Centre.
Lot9B: Development and Deployment of Revenue Collection Management Software And Acquisition of Supporting Hardware.
Lot 1C: Drilling Of 3 Nos. Boreholes (60m deep), Logging and Analysis of Core samples on Iron Ore in Ajabanoko, Kogi State
Lot 2C: Drilling Of 2 Nos Boreholes Mud-logging and Analysis of Core samples in Bitumen Belt Block B (Imorun) Ondo State.
D. Establishment of Extension Services to Performing Artisinal & Small Scale Miners Operations,
LOT D1: Procurement and distribution of Extension Services Materials, Safety gears etc for Artisanal Miners Development Promotions.
LOT 02: Construction of Outposts, Drilling of boreholes, etc
D3. Consultancy Services
LOT 03: Consultancy Services for the Formalization through Cooperitization of Mining Cooperatives, Quarrying Association & Small Scale Mining Companies/ Registration of Private Mineral Buying Centres/Renewal of Certificates. Etc.
All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:-
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2010-2012)
- VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittance to FIRS.
- Company profile with evidence of experience in similar jobs and successfully completed with certificate attached/equipment etc
- Evidence of payment of the non-refundable tender fee of Ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) for each project in Lots (1A-2A.D1), and Lots (1C 2C, D2).
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Act
- Evidence of Bank Reference/Financial capacity,
- Evidence of Compliance With Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act, 2011.
- Audited Account for last three years (2010-2012)
Submission of Tender Documents
Interested companies for Lots (1A-2A.D1) are to submit their tender documents (technical and financial) in two(2) sealed and separate envelopes clearly marked “Tender for Y2013 Technical Bid and Financial Bid” and Lots (B1-9B.D3) for EOIs. the envelope shall be clearly marked “TECHNICAL PROPOSAL” and to be submitted in ORIGINAL and COPY as appropriate, while for Lots (1C- 2C.D2) works also marked Technical and Financial Bids, indicating the project/lot(s) of interest to the office of the Head of Procurement Unit, Block A, 2nd Floor, Room No. 208 Luanda Crescent, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent Wuse II Abuja. Submission of tenders closes by 12 noon on Tuesday 27th August, 2013.
Opening of the submitted document will take place at 12.00noon on the closing day of submission (i.e Tuesday 27th August, 2013) at the Honourable Minister’s Conference Room, Block B, 1st Floor, Luanda Crescent, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja.
- That late submission of bids will be rejected,
- All C.A.C, V.A.T, PENCOM, I.T.F and Tax Clearance Certificates submitted may be referred to Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS), Industrial Training Funds, National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for verification.
- That this advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, nor shall it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Ministry by virtue of such tender having responded to advertisement.
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development Abuja