Federal College Animal Health and Production Technology,
Moor Plantation, P.M.B 5029, Ibadan
Invitation to Tender for 2013 College Projects
The Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Ibadan invites reputable Contractors/suppliers to tender for the execution of its supplementary projects.
The projects are as follows:-
A. Title of Job
(i) Procurement and Installation of 500KVA transformer at the Main campus
(ii) Procurement of tractor and implement
(ii) Procurement of Chemical and Reagent for the College Laboratories
B. Technical Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
- Evidence of Tax clearance Certificate for the last three consecutive years covering and 2012 corresponding with declared annual turnover.
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Amendment Act 2011
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2011
- Evidence of similar verifiable projects executed
- Comprehensive Company profile and evidence or technical qualification of key personnel.
C. Collection of Bid Documents
Interested companies should collect bid documents from the Procurement Desk Officer of the College upon presentation of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000.00) in certified Bank draft payable to the Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor Plantation, Ibadan.
D. Submission of Tender Document
Completed bid documents should be in two separately sealed envelopes labeled “Technical” and “Financial” and (2 envelopes system), both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked with the relevant Project Title and address to:
Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology
Moor Plantation, P.M.B. 5029, Ibadan
Tender submission will commence on Monday, 12th August, 2013 and will close by 12 noon on Monday 23rd September, 2013. Late submissions will not be considered.
E. Opening of Tenders
Opening of the bid shall commence immediately following the submission deadline at 12.00 noon on Monday 23rd September, 2013 in the Committee Room 10, of the College.
Representatives of bidding companies and members of the public and Civil rights organizations are invited to witness the Bid opening.
Revd. Babatope J. David
Federal College of Animal
Health and Production Technology
P.M.B. 5029, Ibadan