Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc.
Kano Electricity Distribution Plc
Invitation to Tender
In line with Federal Governments desire to further enhance Electricity supply in the Country, Management of Kano Electricity Distribution Company intends to execute some essential Projects listed below.
Interested, competent and reliable companies are therefore invited to purchase Tender documents for the execution of the projects.
|SF01||Rehabilitation of 61.4kms of Basirka-Dingaya-Fagam Line from Darazo 33KV Feeder Ex-Gombe Transmission Station|
Procurement and Installation of STS Complaint SMART Prepayment Meters (PPM).
|SF03||Procurement and Installation of 5KVA & 3.5KVA online Inverters.|
The following Tender documents are required:
- Photocopy of Certificate of incorporation/Business Registration in Nigeria.
- Photocopy of Current Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years. (2008, 2009 and 2010)
- Photocopy of Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate and evidence of VAT remittances.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years. (2008, 2009 and 2010), duly signed.
- Comprehensive Company profile including details of the Management and professional staff and copy of Company Brochure with convincing evidence of competence to undertake the relevant job.
- Evidence of adequate relevant equipments and infrastructure to handle the job.
- Evidence of legal capacity to enter into contract, i.e. the company is not a receivership.
- Evidence of technical, operational and managerial capabilities.
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the work. This shall include certified statement from a reputable Bank. (Bank reference letter only is not acceptable).
- Verifiable evidence of previous experience i.e. having successfully carried out similar work/supply in the last five years.
- Manufacturing Companies must submit evidence of relevant manufacturing capability and facilities and SON or ISO Certificate.
- Test certificate issued by well known international standard Test Laboratory for Manufacturers of Equipment.
- Sample of Test Report of Manufactured Equipment
- Evidence of shipping documents to be enclosed for previous shipment (for Stockist and Suppliers).
- Evidence of compliance with the Federal Government Pension Reform Act.
- A swom affidavit affirming that none of the Directors of the Company was ever convicted in a court of Law.
- Any other relevant document that will place the company on a comparative advantage.
i. Tender documents MUST be arranged in the order listed above. Submissions could be disregarded for failure to comply with this instruction.
ii. Any Company that submits fake documents shall be disqualified. Authenticity of Documents submitted will be reviewed with relevant authorities
iii. Bidders should accompany every bid with a disclosure whether any officer of Kano Electricity Distribution Company is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any peculiar interest in the company.
Interested Applicants Should collect Bid Documents on payment of N50,000.00 and submit two (2) copies each of the Tender documents (Technical and Financial) in separate sealed envelopes and both of them in another sealed envelope, boldly marked “TENDER” and the LOT number. This must be delivered by hand or registered mail to reach the undersigned on or before 4.00pm on 2nd April, 2012.
The Chief Executive Officer,
Power Holding Company of Nigeria
Kano Electricity Distribution Company,
1 Niger Street, Kano
(Attn: PM Procurement)
Payments are to be made into the following account: -
Account Name: PHCN, Kano Electricity Distribution Bid Account
Account Number: 6212201764
Bank: Zenith Bank PLC, Hotoro Branch, Maiduguri Rd, Kano
1. The documents submitted will be opened on 3rd April, 2012 by 10.00am at Kano Electricity Distribution Company’s Conference Room.
2. Kano Electricity Distribution Company shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful Company,
This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of KNEDC nor shall it entail the Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to seek any indemnity from Kano Electricity Distribution Company by virtue of such Company having responded to this Advertisement,
Kano Electricity Distribution Company.