Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Science and Technical College Michika, Adamawa state
Invitation to Tender
Tenders are invited from reputable contractors for the construction and supply of the under-mentioned jobs in the college.
Lot 1. Completion of 1 No. Block of Sickbay
Lot 2. Supply and Installation of Electrical/Electronic Equipment
Lot 3. Supply and Installation of Furniture and Craft Equipment.
Lot 4. Supply and Installation of Radio and Television Equipment.
Lot 5. Supply and Installation of ICT Laboratory Equipment.
Lot 6. Supply and Installation of Mechanical Automobile Workshop Equipment.
Lot 7. Supply and Installation of Sports Complex Equipment.
Lot 8. Supply and Installation of 3 Nos. Of Two Bedroom Staff Quarters.
2.0 All applicants are to pay a non – refundable Tender Fee of N10, 000.00 for each tender in Bank Draft in favour of the Principal FSTC Michika. Closing date for submission and opening of Tender is 3rd July, 2013 by 10:00am Each Tender should be bidded for and submitted in a separate envelope addressed to the Principal FSTC Michika.
3.0 Interested Tenderers are to collect Tender documents at the Bursary Section FSTC Michika before Tendering.
4.0 Qualification to Tender
Interested contractor should submit the following qualification/information/documents along with their proposal.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of similar contract executed in the last three (3) years
- Evidence of financial capability/strength to execute projects.
- Evidence of registration and remittances to Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Evidence of registration and remittances to Pension Commission of Nigeria (PENCOM)
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years to be valid up to December 31st 2013
- VAT Clearance Certificate
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender Fee of N 10,000 in favour of Principal FSTC Michika.
- Any additional information that may enhance the chances of the Company/Contractor
- Please note that no successful bidders will be given more than two contracts
- Interested members of the public are hereby invited to the proceedings of the Tender
Opening on the 19th July, 2013 at the college compound
Chairman School Tenders Board