Central Bank of Nigeria
Invitation for the Submission of Expression of Interest and Quotations for the Supply of Vehicles to the Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria requires the supply of vehicles to the Bank under the 2008 budget. Consequently, the Bank wishes to invite accredited dealers in Toyota vehicles and Honda vehicles, Water Tankers and Heavy Duty trucks dealers to submit expression of interest and quotations for the supply of the following Vehicles:
1. Toyota Avensis, Leather Seat, AT (ref. no.CBN/VCH2013/01)
2. Toyota Hilux, 4x 4 WD DC (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/02)
3. Toyota Hiace Bus, 16 Seater High roof (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/03)
4. Toyota Landcruiser Jeep VX 8/S, A/T Leather Seat (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/04)
5. Toyota Landcruiser Jeep VXR- V8 (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/05)
6. Honda Accord Elite, 2.4litres (Latest model) (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/06)
7. Water Tankers, (10,000 litres) (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/07)
8. Aluminium Truck (Aluminium Box Body) (ref. no. CBN/VCH2013/08)
Scope of Work
Provision of Vehicles listed above.
Submissions should be forwarded in a sealed waxed envelope boldly marked at the top left corner:
“Expression of interest and Quotation for the supply of……………..to the
Central Bank of Nigeria”
And address to:-
The Secretary, Major Contract Tenders Committee,
2nd Floor, Wing C,
CBN Head Office Complex
Central Business District,
Abuja, FCT Nigeria
Mandatory (Without which companies will be disqualified)
(i) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
(iii) Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years as at when due (such evidence should reflect the value of the projects undertaken by the Company in the last three (3) years).
(iv) Certificate of Compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of fulfilling employer’s obligation to employees with respect to pensions.
(v) Evidence of payment of training contributions to ITF (Industrial Training Fund).
(vi) Evidence of Registration with FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria).
(vii) Evidence of Accreditation with the respective vehicle manufacturers.
a. Corporate profile of the firm including CV of key personnel registered address, functional contact email address, GSM phone number(s), facsimile number(s).
b. Audited accounts in the last three (3) years dully stamped by licensed Auditors.
All submission must be received at the above Address on or before 15th May 2013.