Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited
Operator of the Onshore Block OML 143 (Previously known as OPL 280) PSC
Tender Opportunity for Cuttings Treatment, Disposal and Waste Management Services in Block OML 143
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) operator of the OML 143 (Previously known as OPL 280) invites interested and reputable companies with relevant experience and capacity in this specific business to apply for prequalification for consideration to tender for cuttings treatment, disposal and waste management services. The work locations shall be within SEEPCO’s areas of operations in Niger Delta. The estimated duration of this contract is two years with an option to extend for one more year.
2. Scope of Work/Service Requirements:
Waste Management Services (SEEPCO/143/3300063/13)
CATEGORY: 3.15.07 (Waste Management Services)
The services to be performed shall generally involve the following:
- Mobilize equipment and tools to designated drill site and install Verti-G system, Augers or equivalent system.
- Collect drill cuttings and liquid waste mud from site in to skips and vacuum trucks
- Transport cuttings and liquid mud to treatment facility
- Treat and Dispose off waste as per the guidelines of DPR and Federal Ministry of Environment (FME).
- Contractor to provide an auditable system for tracking all cuttings and drilling wastes throughout the collection, storage, processing and disposal process.
- These records shall be made available to SEEPCO and Government Agencies including but not limited to DPR and Federal Ministry of Environment (FME).
- Contractor must have sufficient capacity to ensure that service interruptions must not occur.
3.0 Mandatory Requirements:
1. To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in Category 3.15.07 (Waste Management Services) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
2. To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open www.nipexng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
3. If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
4. To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipexng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
5. To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
4.0 Nigerian Content Requirements:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous Company.
- Furnish details of company ownership and share holding structure. Also submit clear photocopies of your CAC Forms C02 and C07
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians show overall percentage of work to be performed by Nigerian resources relative to total work volume.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel including all third party and professional services that would be involved in executing the work; provide details of Nigerian Content focal point or manager.
- State proposed total scope of work to be conducted by Nigerian personnel (whether contracted directly or under subcontract agreements) with name and addresses including evidences of well equipped offices and workshop; attach past experience of such patronage. Specific to this project, provide detailed plan for staff training and development.
- Location of in-country facilities (equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities and testing facilities).
- Contractor must be willing and able to provide evidence of maximization of made in Nigeria goods and services.
- Provide details on any other Nigerian Content initiative your company is involved in.
- Provide verifiable evidence of ownership of equipment (Verti-G system, Auger, Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU), Waste Containment, Waste Handling equipment and other related equipment) to execute scope of work and Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC).
- Describe where your project management team will be located in Nigeria and CV of Key personnel to execute the scope of work.
The bidders who meet all JQS mandatory requirements and listed as “PRE-QUALIFIED” for a category in the NJQS database are required to submit the Nigerian Content Requirements given in this Advert to the Operator at the below mentioned address in Hard copy as well Softcopy
(in CD form) before the Close Date of 23rd April, 2013:
The Deputy General Manager-Contracts
Sterling Oil Exploration and Energy production Company Limited
205, Abiola Segun Ajayi Street,
Off-Muri Okunola Street,
V.I. Annex, Lagos, Nigeria
5.0 Close Date:
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.15.07 (Waste Management Services) by 4:00pm, 23rd April, 2013 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids subject to their meeting the NCD requirement as per Clause 4 above.
6.0 Please Note The Following:
- The invitation to tender (ITT) and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS prequalification shall be to the contractor’s accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SEEPCO to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle pre-qualified companies to make claims whatsoever, and/or seek and indemnity from SEEPCO and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be the NNPC contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit technical tenders first Following a technical review, only technically qualified contractors will be requested to submit commercial tenders
- SEEPCO will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or agents.
Please visit NipeX portal at www.nipexng.com for this advert and other information