Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu
Ivo L.G.A Ebonyi State, P.M B. 7008 Ishiagu
Tel: 07088929281, 0803 370 7901, 0807 287 4619.
Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu Ebonyi State, Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
The Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu hereby invites interested and credible companies with verifiable track records of performance to apply for pre-qualification for various capital projects of the college for the 2013 fiscal year.
The Scope of work includes:
Lot1: Supply of Utility Van for conveying farm produce such as cassava, rice etc
Lot 2: Supply 54-Seater Students Tour bus
Lot 3: Supply of Spectre/ Laboratory Equipment, Chemicals and re-Agents
Lot 4: Supply of Library Equipment, Books and Journals
Lot 5: Supply of Agricultural Engineering Equipment/ Tractors for Training,
Lot 6: Completion of works on College Mini Auditorium
Pre Qualification Criteria
Interested companies should submit their detailed pre-qualification documents for assessment. Under-listed document should be submitted
1. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of recent annual returns of CAC
3. Evidence of current Tax Clearance for three years.
4. Evidence of VAT certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Government Internal Revenue Service (FIRS)
5. Company profile with list of key staff, their curriculum vitea, competence, educational qualifications, experience, registration with relevant professional bodies etc.
6. Evidence of previous similar projects undertaken in the past including scope of project, location, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project, interim or final valuation and certificates,
7. Evidence of possession of relevant equipment for work
8. Evidence of current Audited Accounts of the company for three years.
9. Evidence of financial capability and banking support.
10. Sworn Affidavit that (a) the Company is not bankrupt (b) Non of the Directors is an ex convict or bankrupt.
11. Evidence of employees’ Savings Account (RSA) with a pension fund administrator
12. Evidence of remitting Employer and Employees’ pension contributions to the appropriate pension and Administration.
13. Evidence of compliance with the provisions of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) amended Act of 2011 relating to the training contribution by liable organization.
14. Please state clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone Number/ mail address for ease of communication.
Pre-qualification documents must be in marked “Confidential/Pre-Qualification for FCAI 2013 Capital Projects” and the Lot of interest clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope to be submitted on or before 2pm on 3rd May 2013, the document will be opened by 2.10pm on the 3rd May 2013 at the College Conference Room, Ishiagu. All Companies submitting their pre-qualification documents are invited to attend the opening of the documents on the date, time and venue stated. Sealed and clearly marked envelopes as specified above should be addressed to the Provost.
Federal College of Agriculture
The submission of pre-qualification is not a guarantee for the award of contracts, Only pre-qualified Companies shall be invited to pick the financial bid documents upon payment of N20,000.00 only for Lots 2,3,6 and N 10,000.00 for Lots 1, 4 and 5 at the college Accounts Department.
Federal College of Agriculture