Federal College of Agriculture,
Ishiagu Ivo L.G.A.
P.M.B. 7008 Ishiagu
Tel: 07088929281, 0803 370 7901, 0807 287 4619
Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu Ebonyi State Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-qualification to Tender for 2012 Capital Projects
The Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu hereby invites interested and credible companies with verifiable track record of performance to apply for pre-qualification for various capital projects of the college for the 2012 fiscal year.
The Scope of Work includes:
Lot 1: Construction of 2 Nos. classroom blocks
Lot 2: Perimeter fencing of College, Phase 3
Lot 3: Procurement of 2 Nos. Tractors with implements and 1 Nos. Truck for Cassava Project.
Lot 4: Construction of water supply for production and processing of Pineapple.
Pre Qualification Criteria
Interested companies should submit their detailed pre-qualification documents for assessment. Under listed documents should be submitted:
1. Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of recent annual returns of CAC
3. Evidence of current Tax clearance for three years.
4. Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Government Internal Revenue Service’s (FIRS)
5. Company profile with list of key staff, their curriculum vitae, competence educational qualifications, experience, registration with relevant professional bodies etc.
6. Evidence of previous similar projects undertaken in the past including scope of project, location, contract sum, evidence of successful completion of the project, interim or final valuation and certificates.
7. Evidence of possession of relevant equipment for work.
8. Evidence of Current Audited Accounts of the Company for three years.
9. Evidenced financial capability and
10. Sworn Affidavit that (a) The Company is not Bankrupt (b) Non of the Directors is an Ex-convict or Bankrupt.
11. Evidence of employees’ Retirement Savings Account (RSA) with a pension Fund administrator.
12. Evidence of remitting Employer and Employees Pension Contributions to the appropriate Pension Fund Administrator.
13. Please State clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone number, e-mail address for ease of communication.
Pre-qualification documents must be in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential Pre-Qualification for FCAI 2012 Capital Projects” and the lot of interest clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope to be submitted on or before 31st August 2012 by 2pm. The documents will be opened on 31st August 2012 by 2.10pm at the College Conference Room, Ishiagu. All companies submitting their pre-qualification documents are invited to attend to opening of the documents on the date, time and venue stated. Sealed and clearly marked envelopes as specified above should be addressed to:
Federal College of Agriculture
P. M. B 7008
The Submission of Pre-qualification document is not a guarantee for the award of contract. Only Pre-qualified Companies shall be invited to pick the Bid document.
Federal College of Agriculture Ishiagu.