Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Name of Country: Nigeria
Project: West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP- Nigeria)
Project ID: P117148
IDA Credit No: 4822-0
Bid Issue Date: Thursday 6th June, 2013
Last submission Date: Thursday 4th July, 2013
IFB Number: WAAPP/PCO/NCB/01/13
1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. WB 2089 of 4th April 2012 and Thisday and Daily Trust Newspapers of 6th June 2013.
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP-Nigeria), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for the Procurement of Project Vehicle & Motorcycles
3. The West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP-Nigeria) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Procurement of Project Vehicle & Motorcycles
|Lot No||Item No||Description of Goods||Qty||Bid Security||Delivery Period||Delivery Location|
|1||4WD Utility Cab||7||N2,450.000.00||90 days||WAAPP-Nigeria No 32, Constitution
Avenue, Gaduwa Estate.
Gudu District, Abuja.
|2||4x4WD Double Cabin Pick Up
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Project
Coordination Office (PCO), West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP) No. 32, Constitution Avenue, Gaduwa Estate, Gudu District, Abuja, GSM Nos. 08140604599 and 08033146590 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given from 9am-5pm daily on working days.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
a) Financial Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement (s):
- External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last (3) years
- Financial Capacity or a line of credit to execute a contract of the same magnitude (as contained in the schedule of requirements) for the supply of goods
b) Experience and Technical Capacity
Evidence of previous supply (sate) of similar Goods proposed for the last 5 years
c) The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the goods it offers meet the usage requirement stipulated and technical specification in the Bidding Documents.
d) Legal Requirement:
- Provide evidence of Business Registration
- Provide evidence that the company is in compliance with section 6 (1) – (3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act No 19 of 2011
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) or in an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency. The method of payment will be cash or bank draft. The Bidding Documents will be sent by courier at the bidders request and cost.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 12 noon on Thursday 4th July 2013. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12 noon on Thursday 4th July 2013. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the schedule of requirement above in naira or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
Project Coordination Office (PCO),
West Africa Agricultural Productivity Programme (WAAPP)
No 32, Constitution Avenue, Gaduwa Estate, Gudu District,
National Project Coordinator