AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
Corporate Procurement Division
International Competitive Bidding for Procurement of Construction Works for African Development Bank Nigeria Field Office -ADB/ICB/CGSP/2013/0120
The African Development Bank (hereafter referred to as “The Bank”) is seeking providers for the provision of Construction works for its field office in Abuja (Nigeria).
The Bank therefore wishes to invite bids from eligible and experienced bidders for the provision of construction works specified in the bidding document.
The Bidding Document is available for downloading from this link: http://www.afdb.org/en/about-us/corporate-procurement/business-opportunities/current-solicitations. Alternatively, the document may be obtained by sending a request to email@example.com.
2. Applicants must originate from one of the Bank’s member countries, list of which is provided at www.afdb.org.
3. Evaluation will be conducted based on criteria published in the bidding document.
4. The Bids should be submitted in sealed envelopes delivered at the address below by October 24th, 2013 at 3:00pm Tunis, Tunisia, local time. The envelopes should be clearly marked:
International Competitive Bidding for Procurement of Construction Works for the African Development Bank
Nigeria Field Office – Reference: ADB/ICB/CGSP/2013/0120
Corporate Procurement Division, CGSP.2
EPI Block B Building, Office 2A2
African Development Bank
ADB Temporary Relocation Agency (Tunis)
Angle des trois rues: Avenue du Ghana, Rue Pierre de
Coubertin, Rue Hedi Nouira
BP: 323 -1002 Tunis Belvedere, Tunisia
DO NOT OPEN UNTIL ON BID OPENING DAY & TIME:
Thursday 24th October, 2013 3.00pm (Tunis Time)
5. The Bank will reject late bids.
6. A Site Visit and a Pre-Bid meeting will take place, it will be at the following date, time and place:
Date: 27th August 2013
Place: African Development Bank’s Plot of land in Abuja
Plot 1521 CADASTRAL ZONE AGO
Adjacent to Silverbird Galaria, by Yar’Adua Centre
Central Business District, Abuja
7. The bid validity period shall be: a minimum of 120 days after the deadline for submission of tenders.