Customary Court Of Appeal, Abuja
Federal Capital Territory, Judiciary,
36, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent, Utako District, Abuja
2013 Invitation for Pre Qualification Exercise
The Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja hereby invites interested, qualified and reputable contractors to apply for the under-listed jobs in its 2013 fiscal year budget.
1.0 Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings
1.1 Purchase of Residential Furniture and Equipment
12 Purchase of Library Books/Periodicals and Equipment
2.0 Construction of Office Buildings
2.1 Rehabilitation/Maintenance of Residential and Office Buildings
3.0 Purchase of various Office Stationery/Computer consumables
3.1 Purchase of Security Equipments
3.2 Purchase of Diesel Oil
Interested Contractors should apply with the following requirements of their Companies/organization:
1. Evidence of Incorporation/Business Name Registration by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including CTC of the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
2. Current Tax Clearance Certificate (TC) 3 years,
3. Value Added Tax Registration (VAT) and Tax Identification Number (TIN)
4. Company profile including key professionals to be involved in the project/Job and their CV(s) (where necessary)
5. Similar jobs/Jobs recently executed showing evidence of Award and successful completion,
6. List of Equipment indicating whether owned, hired or teased (where necessary),
7. Valid Registration with Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja, (Court Tenders Board)
8. Bank Reference Guarantee
All documents must be submitted in a SEALED envelope marked “2013 PRE-QUALIFICATION” with the lot Nos. boldly written for specification. It should be addressed and submitted on or before 28th January, 2013
The Secretary, Court Tenders Board,
Customary Court of Appeal,
Plot No. 36, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
1. Closing date tor submission of bids is 10,00am on 28th January, 2013.
2. Late submission will be rejected,
3. The bids will be opened on 28th January, 2013 at the Customary Court of Appeal Headquarters, No. 36 P.O.W Mafemi Crescent, Utako District, Abuja at Court Hall II by 12.00 noon prompt
4. This advert shaft not be construed to be a commitment on the part of Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja nor shall It entail the Applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Customary Court of Appeal, Federal Capital Territory Judiciary, Abuja by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication.
5. Only successful Pre-qualified contractors will be invited to bid for the Lots and the Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja shall not enter into correspondence with any unsuccessful bidder.
6. This invitation also serve as a formal invitation to Civil Society Groups.
The Chief Registrar,
Customary Court of Appeal,