Voice of Nigeria
Invitation of Tenders for Voice of Nigeria 2013 Capital Projects
Voice of Nigeria hereby invites reputable Companies/Contractors with relevant experience to tender for the under-listed projects at various locations of Voice of Nigeria.
1. A sworn affidavit from the Federal High Court stating that no staff of VON nor the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Contractors/Companies and attest to the veracity of all information in the tender.
2. Indicate availability of requisite and appropriate skills among staff of the Contractor and availability of requisite equipments to do the job.
3. Certificate of Registration. Certified True Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association including forms C0.7 and C0.2 of the Company
4. Evidence of Offices in Nigeria and locations.
5. VAT registration and evidence of remittances in the past three years.
6. Company profile with curriculum vitae of key personnel.
7. Evidence of previous experience on similar jobs (scope, location and value) executed in the last three years giving names of Clients, their contact address/telephone numbers and contract sum with certificate of completion.
8. Evidence of financial capability and Bank support to handle the project or projects.
9. Three years audited account and three years Tax & VAT clearance certificates (2009, 2010 and 2011).
10. List of equipment owned by the Company.
11. Evidence of remittance of contributory pension funds of employees to PENCOM.
12. Payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10, 000.00 only for collection of relevant tender documents.
13. Companies are to submit separate tender for each job they wish to undertake in separate envelopes. Voice of Nigeria is not bound to accept any tender and shall not entertain any correspondence or request for refund of fees in the event of non-compliance in this regard.
14. Submissions which must be clearly spelt out should include but not limited to the under listed provision.
- Contract Price (Valid for 12 months)
- Terms and Conditions of Payment (In line with Procurement Act 2007)
- Delivery Period
B. Project Titles:
Project 1: Construction of fence to demarcate VON Transmitting Station Lugbe Abuja from VON Garden City, Lugbe Abuja
Project 2: Engagement of Electrical Consultant for the construction of 33kv overhead power supply and sub-station at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 3: Construction of 33kv overhead power supply and sub-station at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 4: Construction of Auxiliary Office blocks at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 5: Construction of fence, gate house and borehole, at VON Corporate
Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 6: Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 350KVA Generator and Generator House at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 7: Construction of foundation and installation of studio transmitter links tower at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 8: Supply of Thomson Broadcast & AG Short Wave 2300 Transmitters Spare Parts for VON Transmitters at Ikorodu, Lagos and Lugbe Abuja
Project 9: Supply of Spare Parts for 1250 KVA Perkins Power Generator.
Project 10: Construction of reinforced concrete retaining wall at VON Corporate Headquarters Airport Road Abuja
Project 11: Supply of 3nos Toyota Corolla (2012 model, 1.8 GLI, Automatic, Fabric, A/C and 1 nos Toyota Coaster (30 seater, high roof, A/C, fabric, Petrol, Radio Cassette, Reverse alarm, in-built digital clock, manual transmission)
Note: Bills of quantities and or Details/Specifications to Projects No 1, No 3, No 4, No 5, No 6, No 7, No 8, No 9, and No 10 be procured at VON address below.
D. Submission of Tender Documents:
Each Tender should be addressed appropriately labeled “Tender for…. (Indicating the title of the Project)…….. on the top left hand corner of the envelope, addressed to the Secretary/Legal Adviser, Voice of Nigeria, 7th Floor, Radio House, Area 10, Garki, Abuja and must be received not later than 11th March, 2013.
- All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested participating company.
- Tenders shall be publicly opened; a day after the closing date or such other convenient date provided always that representatives of the Companies that made submissions are invited to witness the opening of the submissions