Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State
Request for Bids for the Construction Oka Modern Market
Efon Local Government of Ekiti State. Nigeria has proposed to undertake the construction of Modern
Market at Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State, Nigeria.
Reputable firms interested hi the construction of the project should send in their bid/tender for the construction of the project
Tenderers are required to submit their proposal with the following requirements which shall be used as criteria for preliminary selection
Mandatory (without which the firm will be disqualified):
(i) Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Evidence of professional license to execute a construction of such magnitude.
(iii) Evidence of payment of tax by the firm for the last three (3) years as at when Due.
(iv) Evidence of payment of overhead tax and development levy by the CEO of the company in Ekiti State, Nigeria for the last three (3) years,
(v) Evidence of registration of Business premises in Ekiti State Nigeria,
(vi) Six(6) months bank statements and reference letter from the bank,
(vii) List of verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar jobs not less than N10,000,000.00 successfully executed within the last 3 years including their letter of awards, completion certificate and relevant certificates of valuation where the job(s) are on-going,
(viii) Sworn affidavit that:
- The company is not bankrupt;
- The company does not have Directors convicted by any court in Nigeria or other countries for any criminal offence in relation to fraud of financial impropriety.
Tenderers are required to pay in sum of One Hundred and Forty Thousand Naira (N140, 000.00) only to
Efon Local Government, Efon Alaaye, Ekiti State.
Applications accompanied by the relevant documents should also be forwarded in sealed envelope marked at the top left comer and boldly written; BID FOR: EFON LOCAL GOVERNMENT PROJECT and Addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry’ of Local Government,
Barracks Road, Ado Ekiti
(Attention: Director of Planning)
All submission must be received at the above office not later than 1.00pm on Monday, 8th July, 2013
- Submission should be made in the order specified in this advert
- Applicants are invited to the bid opening ceremony scheduled for 10am on Tuesday, 9th July, 2013 at the Ministry of Local Government, Barracks Road, Ado Ekiti
- Nothing in the advent shall be construed to be a commitment on the part of Efon Local Government of Ekiti State, Nigeria
BOSUDE JAMES OLAWALE
Director BPR&S Department
(Secretary Tender s Board)