Nasarawa State Government
Office of the Executive Governor
Nasarawa State Millenium Development Goals (MDGS) – Conditional Grant Scheme Advertisement for Pre-Qualification of Contractors
The Federal Government of Nigeria is desirous of channeling the savings from the Paris Club Group of Creditors to pro-poor expenditures that aid Nigeria in its achievement of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs). Part of the proceeds of this savings is to be used to finance eligible expenditure under the Nasarawa State Millennium Development Goals Conditional Grant Scheme (MDGs-CGS).
The Nasarawa State Millennium Development Goals Conditional Grant Scheme (MDGs-CGS) Project implementation unit, Lafia now invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification bid for the construction, renovation, expansion and fencing of 54 numbers PHCs, supply of hospital equipment and furniture and Sinking of 54 numbers of Solar powered boreholes in line with its 2011 grant intervention.
Interested contractors should submit the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation of company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Articles of Memorandum of Association;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the fast three (3) years expiring in December, 2011 with Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Evidence of Financial capability and banking support
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects executed (copies of Letters of Contract Award and Completion Certificates) within the last three (3) years.
- Company’s Annual Turnover
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance
- Comprehensive company profile and organizational structure
- Evidence of equipment and technology capacity
- Evidence of Experience/Technical Qualification and experience of key personnel to be deployed on the project
- Any other relevant document(s) that will place such company on a more competitive advantage.
Verification of Claims
Please note that MDGs-CGS office, Lafia reserves the right to verify claims made in the pre-qualification documents submitted by interested contractors.
Submission of pre-qualification Tender
All Tenders should be in sealed envelopes and marked at the top-right hand corner of the envelope “Pre-Qualification for (Project Name)” and addressed to: The Focal Person, MDGs-CGS Office, P.M.B 25 behind Deputy Governor’s Office, Shendam road, Lafia, Nasarawa State
Tenders should be dropped in the Tender box at the Reception of the MDGs office
The receipt of pre-qualification document will be closed on 5th March 2012.
Successful bidders shall be notified to collect the appropriate Tender documents for the commercial/Financial bidding.
Please, note that this is not an invitation to tender; only pre-qualified companies shall be invited to collect and fill tendering documents. This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Nasarawa State Government, nor shall it enable any claim whatsoever, and /or seek any indemnity from Nasarawa State Government and /or its agencies by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.
All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification response and all expenses otherwise associated with its pre-qualification response shall be borne solely by the prospective contractors.