Enugu State Government of Nigeria
Ministry of Lands and Urban Development
Invitation to Tender for the Determination of Enugu State Local GEOID and Production of Land Catalogue in Enugu State
Introduction and Purpose of Work:
Enugu State Government is desirous to determine her Local GEIOD and produce Land Catalogue in the State.
- To increase the land level of the State in order to reduce incessant flooding.
- To produce a publication of the allocated land showing details in Enugu State.
Consequently, reputable and competent contractors/consultants/companies with proven track records are invited to submit proposals for the 2 jobs differently.
Determination of the State Local GEOID and production of land Catalogue in the State.
1. Calibre of Contractor:
The company must be a corporate body and should have in her team a professionally registered Land Surveyors, Town Planners, Environmentalists, Engineers and Valuers.
Interested Firm should meet the following requirement/criteria
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional body.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Account of the Company for the past three years.
- Provision of Company profile with names and curriculum vitae of technical and other personnel to be involved.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Administrative fee of Twenty five thousand naira only (N25,000.00) into Enugu State Internally Generated Revenue Account with Access Bank Ogui Road Enugu.
- Evidence of registration with Ministry of Works.
The tender document should be submitted in a sealed envelope written at the top right-hand corner “GEOID Determination” or “Production of Land Catalogue” to be submitted on or before 20th August 2013 to the address below:
Ministry of Lands & Urban Development,
Planning, Research and Statistics Department,
The bids submitted will be opened on Thursday 22nd August, 2013 in the Office of the Permanent Secretary at 11am prompt.
Ministry of Lands & Urban Development