Dala Local Government
Invitation to Tender
In its effort to improve infrastructural facilities across the Local Government Council wishes to invite qualified prospective Contractors to Tender for the following projects
- General renovation of one (l) block four (4) classes four (4) seater toilet and supply of pupil desk three (3) seater at Nanadatul Islamiyya School Gwammaja.
- The drilling/construction and solarization of borehole at Data Quarters Kofar Gidan Ahl. Mai Unguwa, Dala Ward.
- Drilling/construction and solarization of boreholes at Shatsari Quarters filling Kanti, Dala Ward.
- Drilling/construction of hand pump borehole at Lungun Taba Mararraba and Madigawa ward.
- The drilling/construction of hand pump borehole at Lungun Taba Mararraba, Madigawa Ward.
- Renovation of ofishin Wakilin Arewa, Dala Ward
- Construction of Terrazzo flooring at Dala MCH premises
- Construction of drainage at Magoga Quarters Madigawa
- Renovation and construction of floor tiles at 5daily prayers mosque at Layin “Yan Azara Gwammaja
- Renovation of Madarasatul Nuru Dala Sabuwar Gwammaja and construction of toilets and sock away
- Construction of wall fence at ‘Yarkwadi Community School, D/Nama Ward
- Renovation of 6 seater toilet and partition at Mazugal Science Primary School.
- The drilling and construction of hand pump borehole at Lugun Mahauta Kantudu Ward.
- The drilling/construction of hand pump borehole at Unguwar Kwakwatawa, Adakawa Ward.
- The drilling/construction of hand pump borehole fitted with Indian MK II pump at Unguwar Shirawa Kabuwaya Ward
- The drilling/construction of hand pump borehole fitted with Indian MK II pump at Unguwar.
- The drilling/construction of hand pump borehole fitted Indian MK II pump at Kwatawa, Dogon Nawa Ward
- Renovation of old Police Barrack at Goron- Dutse.
- Reconstruction of sock away and renovation of toilet at Local Government Secretariat.
- Rehabilitation of parking area at Dala Junior Girls Secondary School New Dala Kofar Mazugal.
- Construction of well fence at G.S.S Kurna Asabe ( Fillin Durumi ) Gobirawa Ward
- Maintenance of road at Makafin Dala opposite MCH Hospital Dala
- Certificate of Incorporation with CAC
- Tax clearance certificate from 2011 to date
- Evidence of financial capability from any capitalized Bank
- Evidence of VAT remittance
- Evidence of corporate social responsibility to Dala Communities
- Company manpower and equipments profile
SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Interested Contractors should submit their pre-qualification documents to the office of Chief Personnel Officer (CPO) Dala Local Government, Kano State on or before 17th January 2012